Thread: The legal systems must protect ALL legal players. No matter what guild they are.

Default The legal systems must protect ALL legal players. No matter what guild they are.

Hello, Growtopia Staff!

The legal systems must protect ALL legal players. No matter what guild they are.

Now i feel - growtopiagame stole from me and from my friends.

I think even, that in a game where moderators are corrupt, it's safer to score points in a guild whose leader has already been removed. Or after my next guild event in new guild my score may be -4218. Now it is -2109.

Even the very legal 90 million points of the Long of Legend are enough to complete the guild's max points.

I used 1 million (my own hardwork harvest) gems at last guild event to buy pristine hammers -> to help the guild and to get the key.

And the score of my summer tokens is negative for reasons what i cant control and which I haven't caused.

Do u understand?

Guild is a Family not a Leader.

All My Best,
    YLIK, lvl125 legal player
    Diamond

Knight

what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? i'm having immense trouble trying to figure out where to start..
    if its a guild issue that is out of the ordinary players control, we can not help you here on the forums and I reccomend contacting support for any further issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCyborg
    On a unrelated topic bagged milk looks gross.

Thing is, they lost their guild tokens, cause they had bad leader. Leader cheated and group got punishment. In old days this was system in real life too, one screws up and all get punishment in group, but shouldn't be now days. Idk why members got punishment cause of their leader. Maybe reason could be, cause they did't report their leader, but if that isn't case, then i cant understand this logic. Is it like, if my some member does something bad, then i can lose my tokens too, if member get perma ban? I really would want to understand these new rules, cause in /rules, i can't see answers.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Thing is, they lost their guild tokens, cause they had bad leader. Leader cheated and group got punishment. In old days this was system in real life too, one screws up and all get punishment in group, but shouldn't be now days. Idk why members got punishment cause of their leader. Maybe reason could be, cause they did't report their leader, but if that isn't case, then i cant understand this logic. Is it like, if my some member does something bad, then i can lose my tokens too, if member get perma ban? I really would want to understand these new rules, cause in /rules, i can't see answers.
    Hey Chloe,

just to clarify 'Leader cheated', he got banned for allowing autoclicker's in the guild (what we've been told), not by using autoclicker but I still think that we should have gotten tokens, but whatever..

Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

haven't been in a guild so i dont understand
    真の幸福を達成.

https://youtu.be/qiBovsy0FMo

What is it? Top1 personal?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Obviously, Its the opposite, the leader made the guild so if the leader gets a punishment, its the guild that dies with him. not actually the members... Every leader and the members should follow the rules given to them. If they don't then all of them must suffer the consequences, especially when its the leader. So if the guild dies, every event and reward will die with it, even if you worked hard.

You shouldn't blame Growtopia staff's for that but the Leader alone as he did that. There is no actual reason to even blame them. It's like when you get banned in your household by your sibling. If your sibling breaks the rules and gets banned, you won't get unbanned and neither anyone in your household. They also say talk to the guy who did it. So you should talk to the leader who did it, not the staff members.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Banned

Guild world gets nuked = Bye bye points.
    ~ Nobody but me

Legal? You are taking this too far. I will get back to you later.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.

I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

In legal systems, there is a presumption of innocence, which includes the right to interpret suspicions in favor of the accused (in dubio pro reo).

As long as it has not been proven that LostKings used an autoclicker, he is innocent and its normal to make 101m points in 27 hours with an elegant hammer.
    27hr UNINTERRUPTED 1,039 k per second. But is it normal?

https://youtu.be/qiBovsy0FMo

As long as I'm not banned, the points given to my guild are legal. It's not a home where growtopia can't tell how many people actually use the same device to play.

Each player's points are listed individually on the system. That's why I say, even the very legal 90 million points of the Long of Legend are enough to complete the guild's max points - 1,656 tokens.

I ask Growtopia Staff to investigate the activities of their new moderators. People contribute a lot of personal money to this game.

Looking at what is happening right now, I conclude that the moderators are malicious and engage in selective bullying rather than ordering. To help their friends win. This is corruption.

Are there any other guilds that have been removed from the game when it is known that using an autoclicker is so massive?

I asked 6 months ago Reg4shi to make the guild game fair. Now I see old players as moderators who like to hang out with famous players and hide the illegal play of their old friends.

Just search - there is a clip on youtube of how top player begins to run in and out of a white door after someone was killed him with a bunny, while he autofarmed. Mods close friend.

Or did you already order this video to be taken down like Jamew7's?

Your balance will not get anymore negative. It was due to the wrong amount of tokens being rewarded from the prize ladders and if your Guild had points confiscated, any prizes greater than what you should have received were removed.

I think the Diamond case is pretty public already, we do not tolerate autofarming. Multiple high-ranking members, including the Leader and Co-Leaders were involved, we didn't disband the guild Diamond, we simply punished the single rule-breaking event.

You as a player still have plenty of a chance to get the Legendary item as I believe you would have purchased either 1 or 2 Keys by now.

Closing this thread.