Thread: Surgery & Startopia Guild Event Suggestion

Default Surgery & Startopia Guild Event Suggestion

Hey there!

I would like to share my idea about how Surgery and Startopia Guild Event could work.
    So, firstly, Guild Leader of the World will set one world as Guild's Work World (bad name, I don't know how to say it better), when there will be Startopia/Surgery Event, everyone from the guild will have infinity Surgery/Startopia Tools and infinity Surg-E's and Train-E's (bots for begginers with tips, but those would give you less points than Surg-E's) and unlimited Ships (?-I don't know how would that be possible but you should be able to do infinity Star Voyages aswell) and you can use all those tools on Surgeries/Star Voyages, ofcourse this would kill normal Surgery, to balance it, you WON'T get ANY Reward from Surgeries/Star Voyages.
    There still should be way to do Surgeries/Voyages with your own tools in your world so you can get the rewards if you really want to.
    In my opinion this is good idea, because if you think about all the others events, literally EVERYONE with atleast just FEW World Locks can participate, during the Block Bashers, EVERYONE who had Huge Lock for Reliable Hammer could participate, during Fishing Fanatics, you will need like 5-10 WLs for baits and rod to participate, same goes for all the events, except Startopia and Surgery, you will definitely need atleast Diamond Lock to do the Max Personal (I might be wrong, maybe you will get really alot of points from one surgery but it will still be way more expensive than all the other events), and I am not suggesting that because I don't want to spend my World Locks on the Events, I am suggesting that because most of the peoples won't be able to participate on the Surgery/Startopia Event, which is sad, because they can be good at Startopia/Surgery, but they might just not afford tools to that Event. In my opinion, this is great idea, I might think this because I've came with this idea, but still, I really like this and I would love to see this in the game someday. If you saw this suggestion already, it is possible, since I've posted this suggestion month or two ago already, but I've explained it really badly and there were alot of typos and I will rather make a new thread instead of upgrading the old one (I wasn't even able to since the Thread is closed already ). I would love to see EVERY feedback on this suggestion so I could possibly upgrade it, thanks for reading this and sorry for any typos/mistakes.
    UPDATE: The 'WORK PLACE' wouldn't even have to be set, maybe it could be just a Guild Home.

Have a good day,
    Cze
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Banned

If this happens then the tools may or may not rise.

Also, yea, this can save my tools +1

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    If this happens then the tools may or may not rise.

Also, yea, this can save my tools +1
    This thread is mainly for not rich people's that can't afford tools..You can participate in every event with like 5 WLs but u won't be able to participate in Startopia or Surgery with 5 WLs (if the system is unchanged)
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Don't let this die
    Rest In Peace, Marley

That's why the pristine tools themselves are cheaper for surgery & startopia. Besides, why bother participating in guild events if all you're going to do is be broke and grind for hours just using reliable? What a waste of time ngl. People should only participate if they have the economic resourcess to back their activities.

Guild events were never meant to be maxed by everyone & the costs were significantly reduced too this time. People should stop whining. Also, can't people easily abuse this system by using pristines with infinite tools and basically only costing them pristine price to earn points? Which isn't what's meant to happen too.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    That's why the pristine tools themselves are cheaper for surgery & startopia. Besides, why bother participating in guild events if all you're going to do is be broke and grind for hours just using reliable? What a waste of time ngl. People should only participate if they have the economic resourcess to back their activities.

Guild events were never meant to be maxed by everyone & the costs were significantly reduced too this time. People should stop whining. Also, can't people easily abuse this system by using pristines with infinite tools and basically only costing them pristine price to earn points? Which isn't what's meant to happen too.
    You don't get the point..Yeah, I know that they are cheaper (by 1,5k gems tho), but it will cost you atleast 1 DL to do max (idc how much it cost but I've made this suggestion because people that can't spend that much) meanwhile you were able to do max with single huge lock and like 8 hours on Block Bashers Event (and pretty much every event except startopia and surgery)..WHERE is the balance between this then..?
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    You don't get the point..Yeah, I know that they are cheaper (by 1,5k gems tho), but it will cost you atleast 1 DL to do max (idc how much it cost but I've made this suggestion because people that can't spend that much) meanwhile you were able to do max with single huge lock and like 8 hours on Block Bashers Event (and pretty much every event except startopia and surgery)..WHERE is the balance between this then..?
    Lol spending 8 hours is horrible, it's a huge waste of time. Besides, I don't think devs ever intended for people to legit no life reliables and max guild events. Time = money, maxing uses a dl, but 8 hours could have been used to make a lot more or do stuff outside of GT too.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

You can get a good prize from surg and startopia
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Everyone isnt suppose to max on guild events. Guild events arn't suppose to something you can do the day you join the game.