Thread: Share your experience dealing with people who disguise as newcomers

Default Share your experience dealing with people who disguise as newcomers

Now as simple as my set looks, im still a magnet to a lot of people who fakes themselves as "a newcomer".

So theres one time im just building a world, then a seemingly "new" growtopian would greet me. Now the set of the person is a tiny tank with the typical color of every single disguise.

The person is filipino, who tried to act like one of the angels and even told me that the person is a 4 year old.

Now that would be my first shifty eyes since i talked in taglish and that person understands it. Then when i told the person that im impressed to that comprehension for a mere 4 yr old kid, then that person suddenly act confused.

Funnily enough, that person is now aware that i know and dont get me even started of how fast that person types on keyboard with such "tiny" fingers.

Then suddenly said "i have to eat na po" and acted like in a hurry. So i left since that person activated its escape plan with a wl on pocket.

Now i know the other options are either being harsh or banning or ignoring, but ive helped some actual new people so thats why i analyze them first.

Share yours, cause its interesting to read them.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

Please...

It was actually yesterday.
    I restocked my shop as usual, but then a finnish "newbie" named noob_idkthenumber came to my world.
    sO aS expEctEd, he asked for donations.
    I was in a good mood that day, so i didn't mind, i gave him ripper wings, but then he said the good ol' "more".
    So i put another clothing, which he responded to "more".
    I was so done with him at this point, that i just asked "do you want it or not?"

Well, he left.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

I just wear a noob set to confuse them
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

I've once encountered by a quote on quote "newcomer" says that he wants to know the basics of the game. Halfway there, he pull up a Diamond Lock. He said thanks then gave me some World Locks.

Sometimes, unexpected things happened to us...
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    I've once encountered by a quote on quote "newcomer" says that he wants to know the basics of the game. Halfway there, he pull up a Diamond Lock. He said thanks then gave me some World Locks.

Sometimes, unexpected things happened to us...
    I offered many help and guides for noobs but you are lucky
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Some of my best and most memorable experiences in the game were from helping new players
    I've been playing since May 2014

WOTD Count: 15

I usually wear a cheap set so that I can limit the amount of attention to myself (possibly less chance of getting hacked). I keep getting these bots that say ‘pull’ when I drop my sorcerer stones from my magplant into fissures, surrounded by the gems and seeds I got from harvesting.
    I like having a "1" in front of my name because it makes me first in the online forumer list.

i forgot⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    真の幸福を達成.