Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Do you go on a sleepover with friends?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,589

    Default Do you go on a sleepover with friends?

    Now how the sleepover works with my friends is different. Its a mess and thats why i deeply regret accepting it.

    But the problem is, they force me. Or. Literally raid the house to the point that i cant do anything. Makakapal ang mukha in short.

    Sleepovers are fun with friends. Chit chatting. Random games. Cooking. Movies. You name it, just to spend time after all the suffering from school but that makes me suffer more.

    Since the place is our home, literally means i have to set everything up in the living room, bedroom and as well as the kitchen.

    My friends, are honestly well oganized when it comes to many things but, when it comes to sleepover, i dont know why they get so lazy to clean things up. Well maybe they dont want their nighty clothes to get dirty but yeah. And even if i made them clean up the things, they just chit chat so much that the things theyve done is still a mess.

    After all the fun activities, sleep time or literally no sleep at all.

    Im one of the people who doesnt sleep early cause, MOST OF THE TIME they leave the gas open which is kaboom beach if you ask me. Or literally leaving the floor wet, or even leaving the treats scattered. Things like that.

    Now all of you can say that i should just leave them alone but my mom would kill me for not cleaning up the mess and my friends would just yeet.

    Im dont wanna be damn maid everytime they raid our home. And they do it on the sensitive time possible like after school, stuff to do tomorrow.

    Theyre wonderful friends but they just think that im the one whos responsible for the mess they cause. So. I. Deeply. Regret. it.
    Cause. I have no choice.

    Fun times. Share yours cause, if yours are better, maybe we could swap friends, jk lmao. Im interested only.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

    But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

    Please...

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,440

    Default

    no,

    too messy,
    too much work,
    it'll be boring,
    and anything could happen

    a lot of my peers doesn't even want to hang out at each other's house
    真の幸福を達成.




  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Stupido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Lmao i don't even have any friends.

    wait what
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫


    Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

    Stupidity has no limits

    Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Chopin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Timmies
    Posts
    521

    Default

    When I was younger yeahhh. People are friendlier here so we don't get forced to go to sleepovers lol.
    To thine own self be true,
    and it must follow,
    as the night the day,
    thou canst not then be false to any man.


    I have read through Ubisoft's ToS and EULA, feel free to ask any questions!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Did you mean : Performing dark rituals at your squad's secret lair
    h

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    788

    Default

    GIRLS at SLEEPOVER: OMG DYLAN LOVES ME OMG

    BOYS MEANWHILE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    Performing dark rituals at your squad's secret lair
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Me and my 12 friends didn't slept and played Paranormal expert thingy, sleepover is a bad ideas for me. Tehee

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    GIRLS at SLEEPOVER: OMG DYLAN LOVES ME OMG

    BOYS MEANWHILE :

    Let's ra- those lovely girls ahh ahh
    Uhhhh okay?!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    I love gay and happy people
    Truth always show its real power...
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Truth always show its real power...
    1nb4 you say smth, I didn't told that wth

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    I think you shouldn't host a sleepover at your house next time

    for me,I have like 2 groups of friend who I would have a sleepover with. One group is where they're all younger than me so usually I have to clean up after them and control their volume at night

    another group is just chill,we don't make a mess and we watch ourselves
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer abrakegabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    724

    Default

    my "sleepovers" are usually more impromptu than planned and theyre simple really, no mess nothing. Then again, we are older than the average growtopian hahaha
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

    19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student


    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Critical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    I don't like people hanging in my house and they don't want to hang around in my house too, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

    -Oma357
    https://discord.gg/PsscMY
    ^^ currently has nothing in it, but will sure be developed if people are joining it

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I don't like people hanging in my house and they don't want to hang around in my house too, so no.
    That s sad.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    568

    Default

    You should absolutely do something about it even if they're your friends you can't just let them make your house a mess everytime they come over. Either confront them about it or organise the whole thing on a house of one of your friends.

    As for me most of the time it's a pain and I won't bother with it from now on
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Now how the sleepover works with my friends is different. Its a mess and thats why i deeply regret accepting it.

    But the problem is, they force me. Or. Literally raid the house to the point that i cant do anything. Makakapal ang mukha in short.

    Sleepovers are fun with friends. Chit chatting. Random games. Cooking. Movies. You name it, just to spend time after all the suffering from school but that makes me suffer more.

    Since the place is our home, literally means i have to set everything up in the living room, bedroom and as well as the kitchen.

    My friends, are honestly well oganized when it comes to many things but, when it comes to sleepover, i dont know why they get so lazy to clean things up. Well maybe they dont want their nighty clothes to get dirty but yeah. And even if i made them clean up the things, they just chit chat so much that the things theyve done is still a mess.

    After all the fun activities, sleep time or literally no sleep at all.

    Im one of the people who doesnt sleep early cause, MOST OF THE TIME they leave the gas open which is kaboom beach if you ask me. Or literally leaving the floor wet, or even leaving the treats scattered. Things like that.

    Now all of you can say that i should just leave them alone but my mom would kill me for not cleaning up the mess and my friends would just yeet.

    Im dont wanna be damn maid everytime they raid our home. And they do it on the sensitive time possible like after school, stuff to do tomorrow.

    Theyre wonderful friends but they just think that im the one whos responsible for the mess they cause. So. I. Deeply. Regret. it.
    Cause. I have no choice.

    Fun times. Share yours cause, if yours are better, maybe we could swap friends, jk lmao. Im interested only.
    Actually, if I were you, I would be really annoyed by those friends and they laziness, but... it's just normal to be lazy, hehe... I am also lazy, but if they are my friends, I would do all the dishes, cleaning etc... Cause, actually, in Real Life I don't have friends ;((... I want to have sleepover with someone, talk to someone, play video games with someone... I'm so lonely (
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    Yes.
    With classmates, no.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    yes when i was small, w/ my best friends.

    now they left me.

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    yes when i was small, w/ my best friends.

    now they left me.
    Aww, so sad ;((
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    Oh yeah, smoking some ganj during a highschool sleepover is nice.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    SDSDSDSDSDDS
    Posts
    883

    Default

    well yes and we basically do stuff at 3 am
    pfp by buffalobom
    Will be returning on mid Oct.

    IGN : sdsdsdsdsdds

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •