Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48

Thread: Suggest me something or else I'll KMS

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Oo sis nature too much mosquito lmao. I agree with the others.
    Mosquitoes? Yeah, they kinda annoying... So based on that, you are near the forest... ;33
    Then... idk, sleep all day ;33, do some reading or etc..
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Areodax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Secret Sealing Fan Club
    Posts
    9,315

    Default

    You'll probably won't get anything helpful from here, so try doing something like going outside or talking to your friends. Just anything else except staying in your own room for 24 hours.

    If you're sad because of a girl, that's fine, but there are plenty of people to meet out there. You'll find your soulmate someday, maybe they will be someone you least expect.
    Whoa! I'm back, physically but not in spirit.
    IGN: Areodax - Discord: Areodax#4384
    Main World: THEMOONCAKEFARMS

    My Stand can store heat in a single point.

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    When people are trying to help you. Try not to be like sayori who thinks that theres no point of everything.

    Try to spend your time on nature for a while to ease off your mind. Sometimes being on a same environment can affect your mental condition.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    You'll probably won't get anything helpful from here, so try doing something like going outside or talking to your friends. Just anything else except staying in your own room for 24 hours.
    I agree with you ;33...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    Mosquitoes? Yeah, they kinda annoying... So based on that, you are near the forest... ;33
    Then... idk, sleep all day ;33, do some reading or etc..
    Yea mosquitoes sucking all that blood and you know possibly to give you diseases. Reading sounds good
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  6. #26
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Yea mosquitoes sucking all that blood and you know possibly to give you diseases. Reading sounds good
    I also hate mosquitoes... Glad that I could help you and remember, to not KYS, cause I care about you. Your grandparents care about you... All those people, who responded, care about you...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    I also hate mosquitoes... Glad that I could help you and remember, to not KYS, cause I care about you. Your grandparents care about you... All those people, who responded, care about you...
    Wait a minute sis Im not the one who planning to KMS
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  8. #28
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Wait a minute sis Im not the one who planning to KMY
    Ehh... You called me sis, even tho I am male.... I am kinda offended, but I don't care.... Just don't do it.... I want you to be alive...please?
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    Ehh... You called me sis, even tho I am male.... I am kinda offended, but I don't care.... Just don't do it.... I want you to be alive...please?
    Ehh sorry lmao. I repeat im not the one who planning to KMS
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  10. #30
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Ehh sorry lmao. I repeat im not the one who planning to KMS
    Sorry... My mistake...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    drink anti-depressant
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    Sorry... My mistake...
    Its oke
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    /Ban 1NB4 720 Days
    Name:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  182.6 KB
    Let me suicide

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Name:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  182.6 KB
    Let me suicide
    Hey there! Say no to suicide.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Hey there! Say no to suicide.
    Sayonara

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Sayonara
    with what way, i'm just curious
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Sayonara
    Ending yourself will be counted as sin. You know where your soul will going if you do that.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Ending yourself will be counted as sin. You know where your soul will going if you do that.
    Why do you care, life's worthless. This place has no Fking electricity and no wifi.
    I'm only escape my grandparent's house to get my iPad charged + Internet.

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Why do you care, life's worthless. This place has no Fking electricity and no wifi.
    I'm only escape my grandparent's house to get my iPad charged + Internet.
    Life is worth to save it. Welp your great great grandpa/grandma suffer worst than you. You know? no electricity and no wifi. Where world war begun.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Life is worth to save it. Welp your great great grandpa/grandma suffer worst than you. You know? no electricity and no wifi. Where world war begun.
    Lemme close thread, since I can't help it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •