Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magplants disappeared after Sub-server Overload

As long as you were able to provide enough details to support your claim support team will be able to assist you by looking into your records in their investigation. You just have to wait patiently for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Po3 View Post
    They are human and not robot lah pukimak kau ni anjing ke babi ke pelacur ke? Mak kau hisap punggung ayah kau bodoh
    1. You clearly have not dealt with support before
    2. Yeah, real mature.
    IGN: FeelSexy
    Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
    Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

This kind of situation also happened on me once
    at that time i was restocking my surgery packs..
    i have bought some packs already to start my restocking
    while i was restocking i start from the stitches part and continue to proceed to other tools and change some prices of the items.
    in the middle of restocking(i have not done yet filling all the vending but i changed some of the prices)
    suddenly that thing happened where i disconnected. after i logged back.. i found that the vends that i restocked were out of stock again and the prices that i have changed seems to turn back to the price before..
    and remember i havent stock all yet.. i have a bulk of 200 of each tools .. the tools that i have not filled to the vending is still there in my backpack while other tools that i have filled in the vending before the disconnect(200 stitches,200 sponge ) dissapeared so i lost like 150wls from this.
    i tried to message growtopia support and guess what?
    they just tell me they couldn't restore the tools i have lost..
    i still dont know why but it just seems unfair since it is the system error and not my intention to lose the tools..

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    As long as you were able to provide enough details to support your claim support team will be able to assist you by looking into your records in their investigation. You just have to wait patiently for now.
    Sorry NekoRei but I got feeling that maybe got corrupted moderator trying to steal players stuff. I dont think the OP Magplant Builder Lock + PZ Jammer would disappear just like that. And also Surg vend owner above me.

#No offense but this could be possible cause I believe only moderators have access to enter the world. Or some using some code steal that stuff.
    On this day, Justice didn't come for you. I did!
    All of you, and only one of me.
    Still,I'm not getting paid enough for this.

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Sorry NekoRei but I got feeling that maybe got corrupted moderator trying to steal players stuff. I dont think the OP Magplant Builder Lock + PZ Jammer would disappear just like that. And also Surg vend owner above me.

#No offense but this could be possible cause I believe only moderators have access to enter the world. Or some using some code steal that stuff.
    with so much ubi mods drama going around, I gotta agree that this is a possibility, worlds don't get completely wiped for nothing and so does items disappearing... TBH I won't bother emailing support, by far the most dreadful support experience with gt is ubisofts support.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

They are human and not robot lah pukimak kau ni anjing ke babi ke pelacur ke? Mak kau hisap punggung ayah kau bodoh
    im surprised that this is the same guy i argued with a few months ago

his old forum account was banned and he made a new one.. cool

this duud get easily triggered and absolutely bull and haven't changed yet
    pfp by buffalobom
    Will be returning on mid Oct.

IGN : sdsdsdsdsdds

Quote Originally Posted by abrakegabra View Post
    Absolute bullshit
    That's actually true...
    My friend.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Molest View Post
    When did yours happen?
    Mine happen near April i think, it was before the game was launched on the different devices and ive stopped playing for quite some time after that due to the disappointment towards the support team, servers being laggy 24/7 and also because school work was piling up
    If you wanna Discord me
    Its at: HolyMoly #9073

Default Dragon speaking...

Doaaaaarrr mm....
    This guy litelarry spek the badword thing.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post

I doubt that the moderators stole anything. First, they have no access to our servers and will not be able to make the server crash just so they can take some items from players. Second, we monitor our moderators closely meaning we will be able to find out quickly if they stole items or did some illegal activities through our system. We have everything in our game logs so if they did anything that is against our policy and The Growtopian Code we will not tolerate it and will immediately kick them out of the moderators roster.

If items went missing due to a server crash our customer support will be able to look through your game activities and investigate further what happened.

Hi all, I have contacted support, and I can safely conclude that I can never get my items back.

Support told me that I had to access my old email address and send an email using THAT email address to request assistance. However I have forgotten my password and tried my best to retrieve my password, I couldn't. Even after messaging support that I have lost password and no matter how much I could never retrieve my pass, they still told me that I had to access my old email address to shift my account to my new email.

Time is also running out for me, as I fear that logs from days ago might disappear.
    Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

Hi all, I have contacted support, and I can safely conclude that I can never get my items back.

Support told me that I had to access my old email address and send an email using THAT email address to request assistance. However I have forgotten my password and tried my best to retrieve my password, I couldn't. Even after messaging support that I have lost password and no matter how much I could never retrieve my pass, they still told me that I had to access my old email address to shift my account to my new email.

Time is also running out for me, as I fear that logs from days ago might disappear.
    Hope you can remember your old email account. Wish you luck

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    I doubt that the moderators stole anything. First, they have no access to our servers and will not be able to make the server crash just so they can take some items from players. Second, we monitor our moderators closely meaning we will be able to find out quickly if they stole items or did some illegal activities through our system. We have everything in our game logs so if they did anything that is against our policy and The Growtopian Code we will not tolerate it and will immediately kick them out of the moderators roster.

If items went missing due to a server crash our customer support will be able to look through your game activities and investigate further what happened.
    Alright thanks for the answer.It's still weird how the stuff suddenly disappeared after a server crash.
    On this day, Justice didn't come for you. I did!
    All of you, and only one of me.
    Still,I'm not getting paid enough for this.

I'm sorry for your lost dude. We couldn't help you more if it's about your email account. Hope you get your email back to see what happened to you and your friends back then.
    IMMA REGULAR GUY WHO TRYING TO BE AS GOOD AS I CAN