Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm done. I'm literally so fricking done.

Default I'm done. I'm literally so fricking done.

Hey. I'm beyond pissed right now and so freaking upset with this damn game. So, if you happened to stop by GROUPESCAPE, I'll have you know I'm closing the entire world off. Maybe forever, idk, I'm just so furicking done. Someone FREAKING COPIED THE ENTIRE WORLD, BLOCK FOR BLOCK, AND DIDNT EVEN ASK ME. I only found out when a friend of mine notified me. I'm so dissapointed and literally wanna cry.. I spent more than 20 hours and pretty much all my dls on that world.. it was like my baby heh. But I'm sad to say it's closing. If you want to play it message me. You can see the copied world at GROUPESCAPE1. I haven't been this damn mad in so long but of course there's absolutely nothing i can do about it. I so badly want to curse but ofc can't. Why do people do this.. why it's not fair I'll post comparison pictures..
    GROUPESCAPE [My World]

GROUPESCAPE1 [His World]

His world of course isn't done yet but he has all the outlines done.. I'm trying so hard to keep it together rn ):
    -
    This is the second time one of my worlds have been copied. There should be a damn rule for not copying other people's worlds without their permission.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by NekoWolf; 08-13-2019 at 04:24 AM.
    I like d r a g o n s

Why are you upset? Your world is clearly the original, considering it doesn’t have numbers after it...
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

What?????You should report that world for copyrighted your farm
    On this day, Justice didn't come for you. I did!
    All of you, and only one of me.
    Still,I'm not getting paid enough for this.

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Why are you upset? Your world is clearly the original, considering it doesn’t have numbers after it...
    You'll see after I post the comparison pictures
    I like d r a g o n s

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    What?????You should report that world for copyrighted your farm
    Am I even able to do that
    I like d r a g o n s

atleast yours is original. clearly he’s got nothing better to do
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026
    Join the Discord for Console Growtopia Here!

that is very unfortunate, hope that world gets banned
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Am I even able to do that
    Its unfair to copy someone art without their permission. he should get warning or curse because he does copy your stuff many times. Go to that world and /report and ask moderators to help you. Idk if you able to do that but there's no justice if moderator dont care about this :/

Its unfair to copy someone art without their permission. he should get warning or curse because he does copy your stuff many times. Go to that world and /report and ask moderators to help you. Idk if you able to do that but there's no justice if moderator dont care about this :/
    Alright, thank you for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to help.. go to GROUPESCAPE1 and report it for copying my original world.. thank you much love
    I like d r a g o n s

Banned

Don't quit! It just means that player loves your world ( he/she should add your name there ). Also, Don't you quit just because someone copied ur world. Stupid copycats.

We all know that yours is better rather than those copyers.
    Enjoy playing the game, don't quit cuz I wanted to meet u Ingame soon Teehehe.

Also, GrateNPowder was calling ya.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...54629-NekoWolf

Mk cya.
    ~ B4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Alright, thank you for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to help.. go to GROUPESCAPE1 and report it for copying my original world.. thank you much love
    You can't just report that world, it didn't do something illegal-ish.
    Wished Ubisoft add a new game-rule ( World Copyrights ).
    Good luck reporting legal worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Don't quit! It just means that player loves your world ( he/she should add your name there ). Also, Don't you quit just because someone copied ur world. Stupid copycats.

We all know that yours is better rather than those copyers.
    Enjoy playing the game, don't quit cuz I wanted to meet u Ingame soon Teehehe.

Also, GrateNPowder was calling ya.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...54629-NekoWolf

Mk cya.
    ~ B4

- - - Updated - - -

You can't just report that world, it didn't do something illegal-ish.
    Wished Ubisoft add a new game-rule ( World Copyrights ).
    Good luck reporting legal worlds.
    Well I'm not going to quit, but thank you for the support, didn't even notice the thread about someone trying to contact me heh, and I know it's a legal world but gosh darn I'm so upset by it..
    I like d r a g o n s

Hey,
    You can’t ban someone for this it’s not your copyright rights you are not even using blocks you created. It’s for public use. You should also be proud at some point that he admire your world.
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

I just wish there was something I could do.. pretty sad how I'm powerless against this..
    I like d r a g o n s

I know it is rude for someone to copy your world without a permission but, you should change your perspective into those things.

Instead of acting like that, why not be grateful that someone actually admires your world but there is a threshold to it. Now dont go all like that if the other persons intention is NOT to copy your world for profit. Now ive visited that world and the display boxes you placed there is basicly from yours as well.

Start to put up an action if there are signs and other crap there that tells the players such as: claiming itself to be original; more display boxes that begs for more wls; going against your world; and other factors that is red flag, obviously.

I dont want to sound so mean but im pretty sure puzzles like that existed a long time ago. It didnt just go off well or people dont seem to be in that trend like me. Now i have no idea who the hell invented that in the first place. All i can remember is someone made that as their wotd.

Also the owner of that world is a 13 year old child. There is no way that a mere child will compete against you like a damn businessman.

And you have us to defend whenever theyre trying to claim that its original. Talk to them and tell them to credit your seemingly original mechanics.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

Please...

which low class douche did it
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    which low class douche did it
    Just visit the world and the persons personal information is there as a riddle.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

Please...

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    I know it is rude for someone to copy your world without a permission but, you should change your perspective into those things.

Instead of acting like that, why not be grateful that someone actually admires your world but there is a threshold to it. Now dont go all like that if the other persons intention is NOT to copy your world for profit. Now ive visited that world and the display boxes you placed there is basicly from yours as well.

Start to put up an action if there are signs and other crap there that tells the players such as: claiming itself to be original; more display boxes that begs for more wls; going against your world; and other factors that is red flag, obviously.

I dont want to sound so mean but im pretty sure puzzles like that existed a long time ago. It didnt just go off well or people dont seem to be in that trend like me. Now i have no idea who the hell invented that in the first place. All i can remember is someone made that as their wotd.

Also the owner of that world is a 13 year old child. There is no way that a mere child will compete against you like a damn businessman.

And you have us to defend whenever theyre trying to claim that its original. Talk to them and tell them to credit your seemingly original mechanics.
    Im sorry, I should be less harsh but they literally copied the entire world.. if you enter the gateway you can see they copied the outlines of each room to the exact block. Also, their rooms are called the exact same as mine. For example, my hospital escape is called 'Horrific Hospital Escape', and so is theirs. Aswell as all the other names. I really wish they would have asked me first aswell, however I would have politely declined. Also I will probably be removing those display boxes. I also don't know if their age matters as I am very close in age to them.
    I like d r a g o n s

Its copyrighted plus the person copy the world without permission. Probably not illegal but right now the person tried to do rip off by the real creator itself.

- - - Updated - - -

This is so unfair at least moderator's should giving warning/suspended for short duration

Its copyrighted plus the person copy the world without permission. Probably not illegal but right now the person tried to do rip off by the real creator itself.

- - - Updated - - -

This is so unfair at least moderator's should giving warning/suspended for short duration
    No, they haven't done anything against the rules. Copying a world, even without permission is 100% LEGAL. Lots do it, yes, it's unfotunate, but take it as a compliment that your world was really good and people want to copy it.

Moderators don't just punish players who didn't do anything wrong.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    No, they haven't done anything against the rules. Copying a world, even without permission is 100% LEGAL. Lots do it, yes, it's unfotunate, but take it as a compliment that your world was really good and people want to copy it.

Moderators don't just punish players who didn't do anything wrong.
    Its unfair you know people worked hard for this and others just rip off their world without giving credits or something. Even though its not illegal but this is disrespectful act to do.