Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm done. I'm literally so fricking done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Its unfair you know people worked hard for this and others just rip off their world without giving credits or something. Even though its not illegal but this is disrespectful act to do.
    Still, Moderators can't ban someone who copied on some-others world.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Still, Moderators can't ban someone who copied on some-others world.
    Ooo no no no, not ban just warn them about it.
    On this day, Justice didn't come for you. I did!
    All of you, and only one of me.
    Still,I'm not getting paid enough for this.

Banned

Ooo no no no, not ban just warn them about it.
    >>>Theres a difference when giving a warning to players.

Moderators will have to ban that player to 1hour+ if warned.
    Players can msg the players to give em the warning.

>>>Theres a difference when giving a warning to players.

Moderators will have to ban that player to 1hour+ if warned.
    Players can msg the players to give em the warning.
    oo oke

Banned

oo oke
    UkyoKuonji replys,

Me:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 55
Size:  79.5 KB

/troll.exe

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    Im sorry, I should be less harsh but they literally copied the entire world.. if you enter the gateway you can see they copied the outlines of each room to the exact block. Also, their rooms are called the exact same as mine. For example, my hospital escape is called 'Horrific Hospital Escape', and so is theirs. Aswell as all the other names.
    Hey its okay, i know that feeling but if you want it to be changed, pm me if you want me to talk it out with the owner. I know the person is not being creative but most of that is just either inspired or something bad.

I really wish they would have asked me first aswell, however I would have politely declined.
    You cant just restrict players from using the mechanics.. and this happens a lot in the videogame world. But if talking about the world design, then yes you should decline it because its originally made by you.

Also I will probably be removing those display boxes.
    You dont necessarily have to remove it, if you want to see how people will support you, then leave it be. Im just saying that a potential red flag of that case is when the other person copies your world design and filled it up with vends, display boxes, ect.

I also don't know if their age matters as I am very close in age to them.
    Kids tend to copy the elders, its no surprise to that but you two can talk it out whenever that owner is online.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

Please...

UkyoKuonji replys,

Me:
    Name:  image.png
Views: 55
Size:  79.5 KB

/troll.exe
    tf was that?????????????????

I wouldn’t suggest closing it, people would be more inclined to play the copied version if the original isn’t available.
    Last edited by SnowyFox; 08-11-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Typo
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox View Post
    I wouldn’t suggest closing it, people would be more inclined to play the copied version of the original isn’t available.
    True, the thing is that the other person isn't finished copying it yet and if I open it I'm scared he'll have enough info to finish it.. selfish ik but I really don't want a complete copy of my world or there, especially a world that was copied without even asking me
    I like d r a g o n s

True, the thing is that the other person isn't finished copying it yet and if I open it I'm scared he'll have enough info to finish it.. selfish ik but I really don't want a complete copy of my world or there, especially a world that was copied without even asking me
    I feel you

Banned

tf was that?????????????????
    The forum is giltching boi - Also, Stop being upset.

Please dont worry about that. Just talk it out. Entertaining other people is better than being... like that.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

Please...

The forum is giltching boi - Also, Stop being upset.
    Bruh. Im not even upset about it lmao

Banned

That hurts. (0_0)👋🏿

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh. Im not even upset about it lmao
    Not you.. HER ----> NekoWolf

I'll try not to be upset but I just can't accept that it's just an 'okay' thing for someone to copy my world without permission..
    I like d r a g o n s

Also, just to be clear, the person copied my world exactly. All of the adventures are the same name, all blocks in the same place, same exact blocks (of course I have no rights over the blocks, or anything tbh), and it seems the person didn't finish putting the puzzles in the rooms yet but for the one puzzle he has, it's the exact same as my world. And he even went as far as using the exact same numbers for the food riddle in the ancient temple. The layout is EXACTLY the same as my world. He's placed dirt to outline each room, in the exact places that are in my world. Even the world named are very similar (GROUPESCAPE and GROUPESCAPE1). Anyways, sorry if I annoyed you but I'm just stating the facts. It would be the exact same world once he's finished. And I'm quite upset about it. Of course I have no right at all over the idea of puzzles or escape rooms, feel free to make them aswell, but copying my entire world.. word for word, block for block.. that's one of the reasons why I'm so upset over this.. also not even asking for my permission to copy the world (even though I would decline). So sorry that I honestly can't feel grateful that someone likes my world this much, as people have told me to feel. Thank you for reading. I hope you understand. I appreciate all of the feedback!
    I like d r a g o n s

Also, just to be clear, the person copied my world exactly. All of the adventures are the same name, all blocks in the same place, same exact blocks (of course I have no rights over the blocks, or anything tbh), and it seems the person didn't finish putting the puzzles in the rooms yet but for the one puzzle he has, it's the exact same as my world. And he even went as far as using the exact same numbers for the food riddle in the ancient temple. The layout is EXACTLY the same as my world. He's placed dirt to outline each room, in the exact places that are in my world. Even the world named are very similar (GROUPESCAPE and GROUPESCAPE1). Anyways, sorry if I annoyed you but I'm just stating the facts. It would be the exact same world once he's finished. And I'm quite upset about it. Of course I have no right at all over the idea of puzzles or escape rooms, feel free to make them aswell, but copying my entire world.. word for word, block for block.. that's one of the reasons why I'm so upset over this.. also not even asking for my permission to copy the world (even though I would decline). So sorry that I honestly can't feel grateful that someone likes my world this much, as people have told me to feel. Thank you for reading. I hope you understand. I appreciate all of the feedback!
    That's why this is unfair. He literally copied all of others homework names by names blocks by blocks etc. And you should ask moderator for help not by banning. But discuss :/ the most perfect solution for these.

That's why this is unfair. He literally copied all of others homework names by names blocks by blocks etc. And you should ask moderator for help not by banning. But discuss :/ the most perfect solution for these.
    I'll try to contact a moderator but I don't think there's anything they can do so
    I like d r a g o n s

Lesser Knight

pls open world last time i was in it i forgot the world name and now its closed.. its fine that he copied you he might credit your world when he finished his...

Being copied from and finding out is one of the worst feelings in my opinion. Many people copy my designs for other people which really aggravates me. The concept of "hey, they copied your world because they were mesmerised by its sheer beauty! You should be happy about that!" is rather rudimentary since it's not always the case. Inspiration is what would sprout from that concept - normally, they'd take inspiration from the work they've been wowed by and create something of their own in a similar manner/style. That's fine. Sometimes people want to use the design because they feel uncreative/lazy to make their own and see yours as something they would want so they simply just take it. Other times, people quite literally just take the concept of something for their own benefit. They saw it as an opportunity to benefit off of. That's just greedy.

Taking the concept of something and adapting to it is different. That's how evolution works - many larger brands are successors to original concepts and ideas that didn't work so well originally. Taking someone else's work because it was a successor is something else.

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done. As much as this may anger you, you mustn't let it get to you and simply get on. The amount of people who have copied the world TK69 is just pathetically amusing.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777