Thread: PAW Idea(The Background Scraper)

Talking PAW Idea(The Background Scraper)

Since my other idea had such interesting mixed feedback, I guess I’ll give a PAW idea.

The Background Scraper

So, essentially what it does is... well... removes backgrounds with your punches instead of the block itself.
    Now of course, it’s not immediate (like diggers spade), rather it’s like breaking the background regularly.

It can be bought from the gem store for... hmm... 10,000 gems?
    I think this should be so accessible cause it should be an essential item. Players should need this item, say your farming but accidentally place some fishtanks over your platforms, whoops... what are you gonna do? You don’t want to go and buy more platforms, wasting WL’s, so you take out your handy dandy background scraper.

Another example being, say you have an expensive block, one with round edges, you wanna show it off but the background makes the block look out of place in the world, you can’t simply break the block, that would waste so much WL’s!! So you scrape it.

My concept for this is that it can be upgraded into more efficient scoopers that break faster. But that’s kinda... eh...
    I hope it makes it into PAW.

Nice idea but I think its a little late for paw suggestions.
    Howdy

Although this is a good suggestion it is too late for suggestions + it would be better if it was a consumable which u splashed on the background needing to be ‘scraped’ away
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Although this is a good suggestion it is too late for suggestions + it would be better if it was a consumable which u splashed on the background needing to be ‘scraped’ away
    We have this. It’s some sort of Ray item.

This item already exists.
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming