Thread: FORUMERBASE [HEARTY COMMENT] INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY!

Default FORUMERBASE [HEARTY COMMENT] INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2c7.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	222564

Heya guys,
    Doing another giveaway!

What is this giveaway about?
    Post a lovely comment on our post on Instagram and stand a chance to win 1wl! You can comment something lovely, could be a quote, saying, or just something, eh, LOVELY! Also, tag your best friend and spread the LOVE! - https://www.instagram.com/official_forumerbase/
    Each person who comments some lovely things will get a world lock each. 10 winners, 10 world locks!

**Comment those lovely stuff in our latest Instagram post!**

[RULES]
    Comments which breaks the Growtopian Code will be ignored.
    Comments which are insulting will also be ignored.
    So post something hearty, and follow the rules.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2e7.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	222565

I hope you guys not just do it for the world locks, but also the thoughts!
    Also, tag your best friend and spread the LOVE!

And lastly... Make sure to follow us on Instagram! We will DM the winners and story it! Whatcha waiting for? Comment some hearty stuff now and tag your best friend, SPREAD THE LOVE!
    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  10.2 KB**Please don't comment on this thread. Comment here, https://www.instagram.com/official_forumerbase/ . Those who comment on this thread for the giveaway will be ignored. However, we appreciate free BUMPS and IDEAS for future giveaways here!!**
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

Pikachu is actually blue.

Name:  qwqwqwqw.gif
Views: 49
Size:  187.1 KB

sorry Pokemon kid

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    Pikachu is actually blue.

Name:  qwqwqwqw.gif
Views: 49
Size:  187.1 KB

sorry Pokemon kid
    LOL. Cool picture buddy.

interesting
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    I hope you guys not just do it for the world locks, but also the thoughts!
    What I say when I'm broke and can't afford to giveaway wls but want to be cool anyway.

Pls don't hurt me I joking

Sadly I don't have Instagram.
    Let's make posts that count!

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    What I say when I'm broke and can't afford to giveaway wls but want to be cool anyway.

Pls don't hurt me I joking

Sadly I don't have Instagram.
    It's alright... Make a instagram account today! Haha... #IGSQUAD

Choosing and shouting out winners tonight! Post your lovely/hearty comments on IG now!

Choosing winners now. All other comments on IG after this post will be ignored. Each player will get a world lock each. DM me at @official_forumerbase if you've won. Will be announcing winners in 5 minutes!

The @ in blues are their best friends! Be sure to join Instagram today and follow us @official_forumerbase!

1. @howtobelazygt commented: HANDSOME @official_forumerbase.
    2. @emphera.gt commented: Hey, I probably don't know you, or your feelings and you probably don't know me but it's okay. I came here to tell you that you're adorable. Not for the wls, but for you. I wanted to spend my time on writing this comment just to bring even a little sunshine to your day ❤️ You might feel terrible. You might feel like your humanity on this planet doesn't matter. But you are wrong. You're important, you do matter. I don't know you most likely but I still care about you. You are enough. You're strong and everything will be okay someday. It's okay to be sad. It's okay to feel low. You are not alone, there is many people around you but you just might not see or know them but it's true. ❤️ I'm so proud that you made it to today, maybe even longer and HOPEFULLY even longer, you fellow survivor 💪🏻❤️ I love you! - - - - - - - - - - Oh you also might just feel super good today, happy to hear that, hopefully the happiness will last long! You're worth it ❤️ I hope your day is awesome and you're having fun, we all need it 😃 Make sure to spread the happiness if you got something extra ❤️ Much love! @henkie.gt
    3. @onlinepricechecker/Viju commented: @dreamy.cyYou're the bestest friend I ever had online and I wouldn't trade it for anyone else. 😘
    4. @piksquad commented: you will not get scammed anymore @gtps_of_legend i hope this is a good thing 😂
    5. @rhino.gt commented: Hey, I love that you respond to all your comments, show love to your supporters, do giveaways just out of your generous and kind heart. I love you Bvers and PokeKid!
      Keep it up

6. @coolakramtv commented:
    You are the best friend I ever had. You are truely the best. Thanks for being so supportive of me and I hope this friendship can continue for years @pokekidgt
    7. @bellotagt_ commented:

You’re an awesome kind of person,don’t even mind what people say about u,ignore them if their trying to get u down,think about you and ur family,you’re friends not always are going to be there by your side but your family they’ll surely be there forever ❤️😍 Enjoy your life to the fullest friend,be happy and smile cause you’re beautiful just the way you are and none could change that! ILY I don’t really know u but I do love everyone because at the end of the day we were made by the God and God it’s our father 😍😭 So get up and smile 😃 don’t hessitate on messaging me if u need something ILY 😌🥰 (SMILE) LAUGH LIVE (Didn’t do it for the wls did it to make u happy)

8. @billylle commented:
    @rhino.gt thanks for being an amazing friend these past 5 years. Its been overwhelming the support you have given me. Ily <3

9. @necro_zm_ yy commented:
    You're one of my top 10 best forumer friends and quite active in GT too. You contribute a lot in building forumerbase at the same time.

Since there are only 9 winners (People who posted genuinely thoughtful and lovely stuff), I will keep my world lock (I am the 10th winner! Shhhh)

Kudos to everyone who participated! Feel free to join https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...E-Giveaway-2-0 - Winwood's giveaway!

Stay tuned for more awesome giveaways by FORUMERBASE team! Don't forget to follow us @official_forumerbase on IG!

**For the winners, please DM me on Instagram or here. Please state your instagram name and I'll verify. Anyone who PM me and they try to fake their Instagram account, you will get blacklisted in our giveaways.

Hmmm 面白い (omoshiroi)
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Instagram: @maulana.mis_
    Like anime,game, Manga

Cat in hat like Cranial & Cool Eyes Item
    Watch this xD

i don't see my comment, and i know why.

teehee

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    i don't see my comment, and i know why.

teehee
    Teheeee 🤪.
    Growid: Rimuoi
    Instagram: @maulana.mis_
    Like anime,game, Manga

Cat in hat like Cranial & Cool Eyes Item
    Watch this xD