Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Please do not come to Hong Kong, cancel your trip if you have planned it

Default WARNING: Please do not come to Hong Kong, cancel your trip if you have planned it

Do not come to Hong Kong if you plan to go there on vacation, our protests have gotten out of hand and brutal because of the cops being the culprits. One of the protestors lost her right eye because the cops shot her head with a bean bag bullet and it has caused her eye to rupture, which resulted in permanent blindness. Cops are also randomly arresting people who only passed through the protest sites and the youngest one is a 13-year old girl who is only heading to her school to buy her books.
    I'd suggest you to cancel your plans if you want to come to Hong Kong, and if you insist, don't bring any black or white clothes because black clothes will give the cops an excuse to arrest you as a protestor, and white clothes will let others think you are a mobster that participates in attacking protestors and civilians.
    Cops also disguised as protestors to make a peaceful protest become chaotic as they throw bricks and garbage to create a scene for people to blame on protestors in order to create a social hatred.

- Fully written by Deftera, not copypasta
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Do not come to Hong Kong if you plan to go there on vacation, our protests have gotten out of hand and brutal because of the cops being the culprits. One of the protestors lost her right eye because the cops shot her head with a bean bag bullet and it has caused her eye to rupture, which resulted in permanent blindness. Cops are also randomly arresting people who only passed through the protest sites and the youngest one is a 13-year old girl who is only heading to her school to buy her books.
    I'd suggest you to cancel your plans if you want to come to Hong Kong, and if you insist, don't bring any black or white clothes because black clothes will give the cops an excuse to arrest you as a protestor, and white clothes will let others think you are a mobster that participates in attacking protestors and civilians.
    Cops also disguised as protestors to make a peaceful protest become chaotic as they throw bricks and garbage to create a scene for people to blame on protestors in order to create a social hatred.

Yep, I’m not going to Hong Kong because some 14 year old anime weeb that spends her whole life on the Growtopia tavern warned me to not go there...

Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    Yep, I’m not going to Hong Kong because some 14 year old anime weeb that spends her whole life on the Growtopia tavern warned me to not go there...
    Don’t take Deftera lightly, she’s very political

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

That is pretty rough. Something as publicized as that, and yet there has been no country holding anyone accountable. I hope things change for you all.

Harsh words — pathetic that you were too concerned with aimless passive-aggression to corroborate. Or did you expect someone to applause that pugnacious attitude? Either way, unwarranted aggression is not very becoming.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

I heard about hong kong situation from my discord friend.. its really really bad

Even old woman with age of 60+ got arrested for no reason
    500+ Tear gas being used every single day

- - - Updated - - -

What are you trying to achieve by talking like this?
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    THEY BUFFED IT 2X

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    That's a really awesome item! Great work!
    Well then, add that thing!

Police disguising is really an evil trick they always used to provoke people
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Banned

Heya, I'm in Hong Kong right now. Wearing a black pants and dress. And using a sniper rifle.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you even serious about your quote?!

Seriously Cops? I hate em. I pity about the 13- yr old girl and the protester that get shot caused him/her to get permanent blindness. Can't believe the cops on their are corrupted trying to frame innocent protester.
    "Ghg... ...gha ..h. ", "Fh... fha... aa... th...", "...dh ...dha... di " "Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp..."

"Re..tu..rn.... ...it.. ..t...o. ... t..he ...re...al ....own...er"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Seriously Cops? I hate em. I pity about the 13- yr old girl and the protester that get shot caused him/her to get permanent blindness. Can't believe the cops on their are corrupted trying to frame innocent protester.
    That begginging of the protest was even worse when everything was peaceful.

Lesser Wizard

To be fair, the protest situation has been exaggerated by the media by a lot. The media only shows the traumatic and legitimately brutal parts, which does not show what the entire situation is actually like. The protests only take place in a small part of the huge country it is by itself. Amidst the protests, it is still one of the safest place to visit/live because of its low crime rate, unless you plan on rioting or protesting.
    Apple Strudel 1/wl at ARROZSHOP - 5% faster tree growth rate.
    Selling Arroz con Pollo along with its ingredients at SELLARROZ.

Thanks Ubisoft for fixing the broken timer cooker system so quickly!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    To be fair, the protest situation has been exaggerated by the media by a lot. The media only shows the traumatic and legitimately brutal parts, which does not show what the entire situation is actually like. The protests only take place in a small part of the huge country it is by itself. Amidst the protests, it is still one of the safest place to visit/live because of its low crime rate, unless you plan on rioting or protesting.
    I'm planning to use a nuclear bomb into the city of Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    The Chinese government has infiltrated the growtopia forums...
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Don’t take Deftera lightly, she’s very political
    I'm not a girl....

What are you going to achieve by saying this? This is a warning, with no malicious intent to people who have plans to come to Hong Kong, better safe than sorry
    I have a life spent better than anime and the GT Tavern only and I'm already 18
    Latest Youtube Video:

Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

inb4 activist went missing
    All is fair in love and war

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadStrelok View Post
    inb4 activist went missing
    Ok ok ok ok ok

thank you for the warning
    真の幸福を達成.

Arigato
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Is this something about Growtopia? “I will not come to hong kong, don’t want to risk it”

Quote Originally Posted by Tobiaszbt View Post
    Is this something about Growtopia? “I will not come to hong kong, don’t want to risk it”
    This is the GT Tavern which I post stuff unrelated to GT
    Latest Youtube Video:

Heard this on the news and Hong Kong Airport had cancelled every flight that goes there. Economic crisis might start if the issue is not solved.
    01011010 01001111 01001101 01000010 01001001 01000101 01010011 00100000 01000001 01010010 01000101 00100000 01001001 01001110 01000011 01001111 01001101 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100001