Thread: inaccurate descriptions for certain starship upgrades

Master Sorcerer

Default inaccurate descriptions for certain starship upgrades

the descriptions of bastion tactical consoles mk I-III say that they boost ship-related skill checks but in reality they boost reputation-related skill checks. the same thing applies for oracle science stations mk I-III.

i’ve been using tactical consoles for the past many, many starships thinking that they lower the skill fails for ship health related random events, but only today have i learnt that this was never the case for the past 1 year.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    the descriptions of bastion tactical consoles mk I-III say that they boost ship-related skill checks but in reality they boost reputation-related skill checks. the same thing applies for oracle science stations mk I-III.

i’ve been using tactical consoles for the past many, many starships thinking that they lower the skill fails for ship health related random events, but only today have i learnt that this was never the case for the past 1 year.
    Umm... What??!

Everything is accurate... it's just, let me quote
    The reputation of the player is determined by how many skill fails they experience and how the player handles different scenarios.
    So if you failed the mission, you gonna lose reputation, but if you finished the mission, your reputation gonna grow...

It's just based on how you play, and of course, you can boost your reputation by using Star Supplies​.

Hopefully that's helps...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf