Thread: Show your respect to xD1Gx

Default Show your respect to xD1Gx

So yea, just incase if you haven't heard yet, xD1Gx is a friend of mine who has officially left the game and the growtopian community yesterday.

Now, XD1GX and I go back a long way to when we first met, and since then, he has helped me out so very much.

Without his undying amount of helpfulness within him, I would have never even created a stopdontdrop world. After all, he is the one who told me about it in the first place.

To remember him, and to insure that his legacy lives on for much longer, I've created somewhat of a memorial in my world MineDeath, made just to commemorate him.

Somewhere at the high end of the memorial tower has a bulletin board . Basically, if you've ever heard about xD1Gx and wanna send him your wishes and regards, this is the board to do so. Lets show our aqua boy some love, so that he knows that he shall be remembered for years to come.

- - - Updated - - -

The memorial is located at the right side of my main world called MineDeath, feel free to leave your wishes and regards there! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

ill make sure to
    真の幸福を達成.

Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    ill make sure to
    That's very sweet of you, we will appreciate all the regards and warm wishes that people have sent! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

I hope your friend will come back someday, because he seems to be a cool person, to be honest.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

They will be missed. Unfortunately, old Growtopia players are slowly fading from the community, and replaced by Ubisoft-encouraged players (players who have eithered joined the game starting Ubi's reign or people who are Ubisoft product fans and saw Growtopia as one of their new games). Not that there's really only bad things Ubisoft have made after owning the game.
    I wish your friend well, Mine.

Thank you for your support, MD...
    Also thanks for everyone generous words, they actually touched my heart and I am very thankful for that...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    Thank you for your support, MD...
    Also thanks for everyone generous words, they actually touched my heart and I am very thankful for that...
    Glad that you've enjoyed them digo, we will all miss you .
    IGN - MineDeath
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Banned

The scent of a true friendship