Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I built a robot to farm for me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    Oh snap you caught me

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

It’s smooth, I’m going to have to be home to show you guys a picture, I’m traveling rn!

Took me so long to get the mothers to run on a Button cell, not a 9 Volt battery...
    /report /Ubimumu

Thank you for playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiMumu View Post
    Oh snap you caught me

Haha

- - - Updated - - -

It’s smooth, I’m going to have to be home to show you guys a picture, I’m traveling rn!

Took me so long to get the mothers to run on a Button cell, not a 9 Volt battery...
    Picture tells nothing fp Only with video you can show, does it actually work. And well, it is illegal so i hope you get banned soon.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

I am here to say...
    F
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Banned

/ban /Ubimumu 999d

Whether you're using third party application or a robot farming for you, it's autofarming.

I'll leave it here once again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    It's not a question of patching - if you auto-farm, we will ban you. Just because we don't block a particular program doesn't mean you will get away with it. If you are caught auto-farming, by ANY METHOD, we will ban you from the game. People have been using macro recording tools to cheat at Growtopia since it was released, and we have been banning them just as long. The game is meant to be played, not left running and ignored.

Just as an example: you could theoretically build a big Lego device that presses the keys on your keyboard to farm for you. There'd be no possible way to detect this if you did it well, since it's no different than you personally hitting the keys. Nonetheless, if we were to discover you were doing it, we would still ban you. The point is that you aren't allowed to auto-farm, not that you aren't allowed to use tool X or tool Y. Whatever tool you use, you will be banned. Just don't auto-farm.

If you don't like PLAYING Growtopia, then don't play it. Go play a different game. Why develop elaborate methods to get a computer to play one game for you, when you could enjoy yourself playing a million other games? There's no prize at the end of Growtopia. The only purpose in playing is to enjoy the playing. If it's not enjoyable, don't do it.
    Closing thread.
    Instagram: @bytecodegt