Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Dirt to something??

  1. #1

    Default Dirt to something??

    so im creating this as a game people can use its basiclly goals but you have to do them in a fresh account ik im so bad at explaining so gg
    so you complete these goals in a fresh account ( with a friend so its fun ) until you have achieved all the goals.
    im gonna add some goals but i want people to help me with it so i can complete it ( reply with a goal i should have in the list )


    1- clear a world
    2-create a wizard staff
    3-obtain 100k gems ( buying gems not allowed )
    4-obtain a butterfly ( buying the butterfly is not allowed )
    5-obtain a carnival ring
    6- complete 5 epic quests
    7- reach 100% awesomeness

    Help me complete the list and also should i give names to each goal?
    Last edited by Lexant; 08-13-2019 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Adding more goals

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Boots of Hermes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    247

    Default

    7-obtain a bgl
    πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³BtsofHermes(GE)


    Est. Jul 10, 2019
    F Eyes: 45/100
    Level 39
    Instagram: @btsofhermes @gtbreakingnews
    Discord: BtsofHermes#5606



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Dirt to Mini Mammoth Leash

    Rules: No buying seeds to splice (start with dirt seeds)
    No buying Mini Mammoth Leash

    All you have to do is to splice and splice until you get Mammoth Leash.
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Cool050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    In my TrashCan
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    For legendary orb you need level 40, and to be on a legendary quest.

    Discord:CoolZ#8735


    "If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Azurada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    "Dirt to Diamond Lock"
    But the twist is, you can't trade anything, splice anything or farm anything. Just by breaking the basic blocks – dirt, cave background, rock and lava– and getting gems from them (technically farming but go crazy with world clearing).

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Dirt to Mini Mammoth Leash

    Rules: No buying seeds to splice (start with dirt seeds)
    No buying Mini Mammoth Leash

    All you have to do is to splice and splice until you get Mammoth Leash.
    Hehe, gonna take a long time.... (Long time to calculate as well)
    It's just grow time and just for ONE seed, hehe...
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD1G0x View Post
    Hehe, gonna take a long time.... (Long time to calculate as well)


    It's just grow time and just for ONE seed, hehe...
    You would have to die first before you finish the Mammoth Leash though.
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard xD1G0x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    <HIDDEN>
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    You would have to die first before you finish the Mammoth Leash though.
    True
    xD1Gx
    Lithuanian Aqua Wolf

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool050 View Post
    For legendary orb you need level 40, and to be on a legendary quest.
    Oof didnt know that cause im prettty sure i got it before those requirements ehhh

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    You could try Dirt to DL nor Dirt to IOTM.
    Some of our forumers' suggestions are tough lmao

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Minonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    under there
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Dirt to Mini Mammoth Leash

    Rules: No buying seeds to splice (start with dirt seeds)
    No buying Mini Mammoth Leash

    All you have to do is to splice and splice until you get Mammoth Leash.
    This is actually one of the first things my brother did when we started playing gt back in 2016.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    This is actually one of the first things my brother did when we started playing gt back in 2016.
    How is he doing with his leash. I noticed that his leash is already harvested last year <if he made it>

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard Minonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    under there
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    How is he doing with his leash. I noticed that his leash is already harvested last year <if he made it>
    Yeah, he harvested it like last year. He made one tree (he had enough seeds to make two, they're in a display shelf in RYANBUILDS I think) and after a very long wait, he got 3 leashes. He kept one, gave one to me, and one to MystZ (an ex-forumer, his words not mine).
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    You could try Dirt to DL nor Dirt to IOTM.
    Some of our forumers' suggestions are tough lmao
    Im looking for like goals not one goal so its not actually dirt to something xD

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexant View Post
    Im looking for like goals not one goal so its not actually dirt to something xD
    Dirt to Mod application what do you think?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    Yeah, he harvested it like last year. He made one tree (he had enough seeds to make two, they're in a display shelf in RYANBUILDS I think) and after a very long wait, he got 3 leashes. He kept one, gave one to me, and one to MystZ (an ex-forumer, his words not mine).
    The world RYANBUILDS looks familiar. Good to hear he survived that.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Dirt to Mod application what do you think?
    That would be a very cool idea
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    That would be a very cool idea
    Ayeeeee,

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Nick_Furry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Die nibba
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    Dirt to cave background

    No buying, only splicing.
    セックス倧ε₯½
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­
    Posts
    818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    Dirt to cave background

    No buying, only splicing.
    tHAt iS vErY EaSY!!!
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard DoctorNicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Dirt to leaf board?
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •