Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Dirt to something??

  1. #21

    Default

    Ok so nobody understood me rip

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Complete 5 epic quest ?
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

    Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    [ r e d a c t e d ]
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Dirt to Monochrome Dirt to Digital Dirt

    Basically, start with Dirt, then collect enough World Locks till you can buy the Monochrome Blast, or wait till Black Friday come, or Cyber Monday??? I don't remember, anyways, then work your way to buy the Building Blocks Machine and pray that the Digital Dirt is popped out. If not,
    start all over again
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvaGT View Post
    Complete 5 epic quest ?
    Nice ill add that

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    554

    Default

    I got a goal for you lex. Complete all wolf worlds.

    Another could be to place high on a pet battle tournament
    This whole account is one giant post.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    I got a goal for you lex. Complete all wolf worlds.

    Another could be to place high on a pet battle tournament
    How many wolf worlds are there ? And how much is a whistle

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    Dirt to aurora


    🇺🇲Rimuoi



    Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game


    Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!




  8. #28

    Default

    Ffs does nobody understand me IM NOT LOOKING FOR A DIRT TO SOMETHING ITS JUST SUGGEST SOME GOALS I SHOULD DO

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexant View Post
    Ffs does nobody understand me IM NOT LOOKING FOR A DIRT TO SOMETHING ITS JUST SUGGEST SOME GOALS I SHOULD DO
    Finish the "Discover the Truth" Epic Quest
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    to 100% awesomeness
    真の幸福を達成.




  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexant View Post
    so im creating this as a game people can use its basiclly goals but you have to do them in a fresh account ik im so bad at explaining so gg
    so you complete these goals in a fresh account ( with a friend so its fun ) until you have achieved all the goals.
    im gonna add some goals but i want people to help me with it so i can complete it ( reply with a goal i should have in the list )

    1- clear a world
    2-create a wizard staff
    3-obtain 100k gems ( buying gems not allowed )
    4-obtain a butterfly ( buying the butterfly is not allowed )
    5-obtain a carnival ring
    6- complete 5 epic quests
    7- reach 100% awesomeness

    Help me complete the list and also should i give names to each goal?
    Dirt to Lava Cube

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexant View Post
    Ffs does nobody understand me IM NOT LOOKING FOR A DIRT TO SOMETHING ITS JUST SUGGEST SOME GOALS I SHOULD DO
    Title says you do. Title is not wrong. Title is always right.

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexant View Post
    so im creating this as a game people can use its basiclly goals but you have to do them in a fresh account ik im so bad at explaining so gg
    so you complete these goals in a fresh account ( with a friend so its fun ) until you have achieved all the goals.
    im gonna add some goals but i want people to help me with it so i can complete it ( reply with a goal i should have in the list )


    1- clear a world
    2-create a wizard staff
    3-obtain 100k gems ( buying gems not allowed )
    4-obtain a butterfly ( buying the butterfly is not allowed )
    5-obtain a carnival ring
    6- complete 5 epic quests
    7- reach 100% awesomeness

    Help me complete the list and also should i give names to each goal?
    I had this game called speed run. So what we do is make a new acc, the goal is to get to like get to angels when they were still 60 wls... I think a good benchmark is g angels now, legendary quest and then quest of sky, katana, wings or robot
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard BilaltmnOO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    School or a meetup
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Make yourself a full plat farm + ur farmables(pepper or ftank) by splicing.(you can only buy door mover with GEMS.)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •