Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is this world name good/rare?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    252

    Default Is this world name good/rare?

    I just broke a world's small lock by an unregistered player from 1676 days ago. 200 days less than my oldest account, JamesClyde, but I digress. The world name is "RECENTLYADDED." I have planned to either make a world dedicated to recently added/new items, or just sell the world name. Can anyone curate it for me? I don't know how rare a phrase-named world.
    ゲーム名:Cobwebster
    Discordタグ:AgarKnox#8337
    ツイッターやインスタ:@agarknox

    I'm a girl who play as a boy in the game. I'm half Japanese, but I will mainly speak English in the forum; don't worry.

    Art by NekoWolf
    Avatar made by XAki

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Stuck in Overwatch ._.
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Sad to say that only a some of growtopia will visit that world. :/
    My shots find their marks

    The ghost watches.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Sad to say that only a some of growtopia will visit that world. :/
    It can only have a different purpose besides showcasing new items. But I don't know what yet.
    ゲーム名:Cobwebster
    Discordタグ:AgarKnox#8337
    ツイッターやインスタ:@agarknox

    I'm a girl who play as a boy in the game. I'm half Japanese, but I will mainly speak English in the forum; don't worry.

    Art by NekoWolf
    Avatar made by XAki

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Do some hundreds of super broadcasts and congrats, your world is now famous.
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 12 subscribers. Subscribe RedyMeosjin

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Do some hundreds of super broadcasts and congrats, your world is now famous.
    Yup (10 chars)
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebster View Post
    I just broke a world's small lock by an unregistered player from 1676 days ago. 200 days less than my oldest account, JamesClyde, but I digress. The world name is "RECENTLYADDED." I have planned to either make a world dedicated to recently added/new items, or just sell the world name. Can anyone curate it for me? I don't know how rare a phrase-named world.
    The fact that the lock has been there untouched for 1676 days, may suggest that no one has entered it in that time.
    Banned
    got hacked 7/31/2019 :i(

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •