Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: PAW Guess

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,774

    Default PAW Guess

    Guess what is going to be for the First day of PAW
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,530

    Default

    New fashionable hairs UPDATE!

    If they don’t do this, I’ll burn Growtopia alive!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,699

    Default

    I guess all Buy worlds will be locked by the original suggester or some money hungry forumer
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I guess all Buy worlds will be locked by the original suggester or some money hungry forumer

  5. #5
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,630

    Default

    This would be an interesting topic to follow since PAW is coming in soon

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Phemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,940

    Default

    I'm expecting new dance commands.
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Anything building related.
    I just wish i can sit in the windy fields as i close my eyes and let my problems away that nobody sees

    But you, dont let yourself down just like what happened to me...

    Please...

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,927

    Default

    Hm, I'm expecting Friend's List updates, chat update, more backpack space and more commands. I'm so hyped! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard LegenSceptil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbo
    Posts
    298

    Default

    I'd Love to see new Parkour mechanics and Building Blocks...
    Maybe even the Activity revamp too!
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

    "Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer MadameZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Why do you want to know?
    Posts
    1,293

    Default

    /floss and Creepy Baby Set

    unfortunately
    IGN: MadameZ

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Probably some new hair dye colors?
    Do not destroy your own creation. Instead, fill it with dirt.

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  12. #12
    Squire BallzBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadameZ View Post
    /floss and Creepy Baby Set

    unfortunately
    NO FLOSS PLS
    IMMA REGULAR GUY WHO TRYING TO BE AS GOOD AS I CAN

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Guess what is going to be for the First day of PAW
    Homework
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    I don't care about the stuff, i just want new commands & new chat thingy.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Clash Blocks Packs > Add all season clash blocks to this pack and pack will be 10k gems. ( https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post3760472 )
    This is what i want. I would be so happy to see Clash packs in the store..

    EDIT: Also GrowPass for future of the game. ( https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...W-GOAL-SYSTEM) )
    EDIT: Also /hmm Command > ( https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...DS-WITH-PHOTO-! )

    Name:  hmm effect.png
Views: 371
Size:  55.4 KB
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard GTStorage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Airplane mode
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Guess what is going to be for the First day of PAW
    Pain and Regret.
    IGN: GTStorage
    If you want to donate me go to REXSON.

  17. #17

    Default Minigame revamp

    'm thinking this:


    Game Generator Updates:


    - When you're not currently playing, you can use wrench.
    - The One, RNG that chooses random player for like, hide and seek, juggernaut, and prop hunt or other future modes.


    New modes:


    Zombie Vs Humans
    - Zombies will infect Humans to be part of their teams while Humans kills zombie to get out of the game!


    Hide & Seek
    - When game starts, seekers can't type /who to locate others but players can use /who to ask for help!
    - Players need to hide before 10 seconds. The One will come in the game after 10 seconds. Punching the players will die after 1 punch. The One is more quicker than normal player.
    - Seekers can't see player's name.
    - Players can hide in etc; chest, dressers and more furniture.


    Juggernaut
    - Players use weapons that kills zombie to kill the Juggernaut, it has 80 health. The health will show up on chat like boss ghost's health. While players have 5 health.


    Prop Hunt
    - You can wrench the item/press "E" to morph into an item, The One will come after 10 seconds. Clicking morphed players will unmorph them. The One have 5 hearts. If morphed players click The One while not being seen for 5 seconds, The One will lose 1 heart. To prevent scams, morphed players can't do anything while morphed, just click and move. They cannot take dropped items, ban/kick players, and use consumables. The game generator will be only accessible by owner.


    Last Team Standing
    - Teams will be fighting each other to secure a win, the Last Team standing will win! (family-friendly, no killing own team)


    Splat!
    - This mode will be in teams, players can throw paints at each other either far, medium or short range.
    - Once, you are tagged with the paint, you are out and the other team earns a point.


    Ball in the Hoops
    - Players will have to punch the balls upwards without letting it touch the floor and try to score opponent's hoops to earn a point.
    - If the player whom last touches the ball hits the ground, the opponent's team will start the ball from their side.


    New options:
    - You can choose what teams (Blue Bomber, Red Rabbits, Yellow Yaks, Purple Penguins) to play when the game is running on a screen pop-out.
    - Players can build and break blocks during the game (Players can't break anything that has been placed by the owner of the world)
    - You can set a timer when a player doesn't move for (x) seconds will die!
    - Custom Team: Wrench Game Gen > Team Creator > Select and item in your inventory > Type in Name > Enter > New Permanent Team Option
    - When game is restarting, you can set (x) seconds to wait for it to start another game.
    - Players can't place door/portals or any items that can leave the world.


    New blocks:
    - Game Door
    - Game Portal
    - Game Lock
    - Game Accessories
    (All game blocks can be break during game)


    Do you have more suggestion to add in, let me know! Let's make the biggest game generator suggestion here!
    We all know game generator needs some update, so let's do this!

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard OldGertie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This would be an interesting topic to follow since PAW is coming in soon
    Is it today? It must be, cmon!
    Ingame name - OldGertie

    Instagram - @OldGertie

    Discord - OldGertie#3133

    Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TUJT_GT View Post
    'm thinking this:


    Game Generator Updates:


    - When you're not currently playing, you can use wrench.
    - The One, RNG that chooses random player for like, hide and seek, juggernaut, and prop hunt or other future modes.


    New modes:


    Zombie Vs Humans
    - Zombies will infect Humans to be part of their teams while Humans kills zombie to get out of the game!


    Hide & Seek
    - When game starts, seekers can't type /who to locate others but players can use /who to ask for help!
    - Players need to hide before 10 seconds. The One will come in the game after 10 seconds. Punching the players will die after 1 punch. The One is more quicker than normal player.
    - Seekers can't see player's name.
    - Players can hide in etc; chest, dressers and more furniture.


    Juggernaut
    - Players use weapons that kills zombie to kill the Juggernaut, it has 80 health. The health will show up on chat like boss ghost's health. While players have 5 health.


    Prop Hunt
    - You can wrench the item/press "E" to morph into an item, The One will come after 10 seconds. Clicking morphed players will unmorph them. The One have 5 hearts. If morphed players click The One while not being seen for 5 seconds, The One will lose 1 heart. To prevent scams, morphed players can't do anything while morphed, just click and move. They cannot take dropped items, ban/kick players, and use consumables. The game generator will be only accessible by owner.


    Last Team Standing
    - Teams will be fighting each other to secure a win, the Last Team standing will win! (family-friendly, no killing own team)


    Splat!
    - This mode will be in teams, players can throw paints at each other either far, medium or short range.
    - Once, you are tagged with the paint, you are out and the other team earns a point.


    Ball in the Hoops
    - Players will have to punch the balls upwards without letting it touch the floor and try to score opponent's hoops to earn a point.
    - If the player whom last touches the ball hits the ground, the opponent's team will start the ball from their side.


    New options:
    - You can choose what teams (Blue Bomber, Red Rabbits, Yellow Yaks, Purple Penguins) to play when the game is running on a screen pop-out.
    - Players can build and break blocks during the game (Players can't break anything that has been placed by the owner of the world)
    - You can set a timer when a player doesn't move for (x) seconds will die!
    - Custom Team: Wrench Game Gen > Team Creator > Select and item in your inventory > Type in Name > Enter > New Permanent Team Option
    - When game is restarting, you can set (x) seconds to wait for it to start another game.
    - Players can't place door/portals or any items that can leave the world.


    New blocks:
    - Game Door
    - Game Portal
    - Game Lock
    - Game Accessories
    (All game blocks can be break during game)


    Do you have more suggestion to add in, let me know! Let's make the biggest game generator suggestion here!
    We all know game generator needs some update, so let's do this!
    These are great suggestions, but I don't think that any of them will come on PAW, this just doesn't look like PAW Items/Features, atleast for me, but they can definitely come in future!
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Guess what is going to be for the First day of PAW
    Building/mechanic/music related. Just look at super mario maker 2. Small things like on/off switches can open soooo many possibilities in a game. They shoulf also add stuff like preassure plates and movable boxes for example.

    Fixing the wotd system, and adding more basic and useful building blocks that are CHEAP aswell. For example different types of wood blocks, and stuff like the baroque/castle items but that people can actually afford

    And updating the music system (longer songs, higher/lower pitches, new sound etc)
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    15 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •