Thread: Rabbid Pants (bascially)(and i cant make this title more intriguing)

Default Rabbid Pants (bascially)(and i cant make this title more intriguing)

During the release of the Rayman Fist. My first impression when this item is released was 'Wow, Ubisoft plug in their other games unintentionaly now'. And to be fair, that was kinda cool. Then the 'Assassin's Creed : Ezio Auditore' set was released alongside a 'Hay Cart'. I was thinkin like, this time is that. (also forgot to mention the Megalodon and the Demon Megalodon litteraly to promote 'Hungry Shark World') I really love that game tho . How 'bout if Ubisoft put on the 'Rabbids' Franchise as well?!. Now, here comes the fun part. How about its a brand new 'Pants' item that includes the 'Rabbids' character as our pet/companion. Similar to the Hotpants and the Muddy Pants

This particular pet can shoot Plungers, and sometimes scream BWAH! when you punch. Kinda like the Mighty Tiger does a little 'Meow', kinda cute. It has a Punch Range mod when worn

Its also can be used as a Battle Pet, Air-Type, I prefer. And the ability to shoot plungers can Slow Down the enemy for whatever time the devs decided to put. Or other abilities.. Idk

I can't do Pixel Arts, but I tell how it looks like. Maybe Pixel Artists can help me (I guess)
    The pants' color is 'Milky White'. And when not using any type of rides, like Riding Bull or Riding Chicken, instead it will show Rabbit Foots (or rabbit legs...) kinda like the Raptor Legs design. The Rabbid itself is derpish lookin, and holding a plunger.

Yea, thats all, I uhh, give this idea because we need more nice pair of pants tho. Thanks for reading this well mediocred idea
    My Signature Is Lacking Creativity, So Here's A Cool Meme

Knight

Thats stupid
    Taking a break, was hacked. I'm sorry if anyone found anything on my account disturbing or offensive

Quote Originally Posted by HowToLoseWLs View Post
    Thats stupid
    Change your signature
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Change your signature
    agree 100%
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

Quote Originally Posted by HowToLoseWLs View Post
    Thats stupid
    Give a reason why. Opinions without feedback are useless. Unless you truely have nothing else to say(that would only be the case if someone else already stated it)

I also think the suggestion is kinda nice. It advertises/reference more of their games and adds a nice overall touch to Growtopia. I do hope they add items that come from other games onto this platform.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    During the release of the Rayman Fist. My first impression when this item is released was 'Wow, Ubisoft plug in their other games unintentionaly now'. And to be fair, that was kinda cool. Then the 'Assassin's Creed : Ezio Auditore' set was released alongside a 'Hay Cart'. I was thinkin like, this time is that. (also forgot to mention the Megalodon and the Demon Megalodon litteraly to promote 'Hungry Shark World') I really love that game tho . How 'bout if Ubisoft put on the 'Rabbids' Franchise as well?!. Now, here comes the fun part. How about its a brand new 'Pants' item that includes the 'Rabbids' character as our pet/companion. Similar to the Hotpants and the Muddy Pants

This particular pet can shoot Plungers, and sometimes scream BWAH! when you punch. Kinda like the Mighty Tiger does a little 'Meow', kinda cute. It has a Punch Range mod when worn

Its also can be used as a Battle Pet, Air-Type, I prefer. And the ability to shoot plungers can Slow Down the enemy for whatever time the devs decided to put. Or other abilities.. Idk

I can't do Pixel Arts, but I tell how it looks like. Maybe Pixel Artists can help me (I guess)
    The pants' color is 'Milky White'. And when not using any type of rides, like Riding Bull or Riding Chicken, instead it will show Rabbit Foots (or rabbit legs...) kinda like the Raptor Legs design. The Rabbid itself is derpish lookin, and holding a plunger.

Yea, thats all, I uhh, give this idea because we need more nice pair of pants tho. Thanks for reading this well mediocred idea
    Sounds neat (for ubisoft too, cuz plug + money and advertizing). Just dont make it stupidly OP like raymans fist
    [B]IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    [COLOR="#4B0082"]Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)