Thread: Lgrid dropping, why?

Default Lgrid dropping, why?

Can somebody explain it to me? Is it possible that they'll rise again?
    IGN:KASALI
    Level:72

Banned

It is because many players have obtained it nor it was too darn annoying, it may rise at harvest fest tho. Mabye.

It is possible all farmables will rise during harvest.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    It is because many players have obtained it nor it was too darn annoying, it may rise at harvest fest tho. Mabye.
    Should I keep them or sell and buy peppers?

Lesser Wizard

I think its dropping because many people farm that. Just like pepper from 50/1 to 200/1.
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by KASALI View Post
    Can somebody explain it to me? Is it possible that they'll rise again?
    Laser grids are considered to be farmables, meaning they are used for farming. Farmables are bound to drop, it may be big or it may be small, but they are going to drop no matter what. Why? They are being produced and when more are produced, more are being sold. Less buyers but more sellers = drop.

Competition also plays a part. Competitive sellers would make there prices more cheaper thus a drop in value.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Laser grids are considered to be farmables, meaning they are used for farming. Farmables are bound to drop, it may be big or it may be small, but they are going to drop no matter what. Why? They are being produced and when more are produced, more are being sold. Less buyers but more sellers = drop.

Competition also plays a part. Competitive sellers would make there prices more cheaper thus a drop in value.
    Ohh I know that, I invested 14 farms on it when the price is 200/18 and now they dropped. What should I do? Sell or continue farming until harvest because I'm scared that they'll drop more in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by KASALI View Post
    Ohh I know that, I invested 14 farms on it when the price is 200/18 and now they dropped. What should I do? Sell or continue farming until harvest because I'm scared that they'll drop more in the near future.
    It all depends. We need more information like, what’s your worth, how many BFG farms you have, etc.

I assumed you have BFG farms by the way. If you don’t, ignore my question on how many BFG farms you have.

It will most likely to rise at harvest fest, because people will most likely have prepared for this event and it will drop after harvest fest since The Community have farmed it for the whole event.
    Last edited by IWantURNuts; 08-14-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    Follow my Insatgram: kevs325.gt
    Need a bfg service? Reply to the thread below
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...by-IWantURNuts

It all depends. We need more information like, what’s your worth, how many BFG farms you have, etc.

I assumed you have BFG farms by the way. If you don’t, ignore my question on how many BFG farms you have.
    I currently have 14 farms and I can do more but I wont because Im too busy to make more. Im doing 2 farms per day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IWantURNuts View Post
    It will most likely to rise at the harvest fest, beacuse people will most likely have prepared for this event and it will drop after harvest fest since The Community have farmed it for the whole event.
    But the problem here is, this mindset is too common to growtopians so during and before harvest fest ends they're gonna sell their farmables so they wont lose profit

hmmm I got 16 lgrid bfg in total, what should I do
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Lesser Wizard

For those who have l grid its better to sell them now than after event coz its gonna drop just like pepper before and after the harvestfest.

because thousands of farmables gets mass-produced daily. it's called farmables for a reason.

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Nah, it’s everyone selling all of their farmables before the price collapses on Harvest Fest. This year, with the increase in BFGs, Harvest Fest will most likely no longer be profitable by simply harvesting trees. All the profit comes from selling your farmables before they drop. The sooner, the better.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72