Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 102

Thread: Your Wish (Forum Game)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,374

    Default Your Wish (Forum Game)

    The game is simple. You wish for something that you want and the person below you will grant your wish but the wish won't be exactly what you want.

    Here's how you play it

    Forumer 1
    I wish to have 1.000 posts

    Forumer 2
    Wish granted but you'll be banned

    Please, be appropriate and respect others.

    I'll start, I wish to live in Singapore
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Satania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Wish granted,




    but you'll be only allowed to live in a log cabin in a forest far from everyone else.

    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
    Yes, my username is from that anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satania
    Look, I quoted someone's post!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer EpicKandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    Wish granted,




    but you'll be only allowed to live in a log cabin in a forest far from everyone else.
    You spoon! You:re supposed to have a wish too.
    hi im temmie!

    My BFG world: WasabiGems

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Satania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKandy View Post
    You spoon! You:re supposed to have a wish too.
    oh no im a spoon

    I wish I wasnt lazy

    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
    Yes, my username is from that anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satania
    Look, I quoted someone's post!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Wish granted, you won't be lazy but you'll starve for a week.

    I wish I was interested in Biology
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer EpicKandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Wish granted, you won't be lazy but you'll starve for a week.

    I wish I was interested in Biology
    Wish granted!
    You're interested in biology but now all animals in 1km radius seem to be interested in you.

    I wish day lasted 25 hours!
    hi im temmie!

    My BFG world: WasabiGems

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKandy View Post
    Wish granted!
    You're interested in biology but now all animals in 1km radius seem to be interested in you.

    I wish day lasted 25 hours!
    wish granted but every 3 hours you sleep for 2 hours.

    i wish i have 20% of Ubisoft's share.

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer EpicKandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    wish granted but every 3 hours you sleep for 2 hours.

    i wish i have 20% of Ubisoft's share.
    Wish granted but you also get 20 percent of their debt which is largwr than their share.

    I wish Viju blessed me with his presence.
    hi im temmie!

    My BFG world: WasabiGems

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicKandy View Post
    Wish granted but you also get 20 percent of their debt which is largwr than their share.

    I wish Viju blessed me with his presence.
    Wish granted but you'll magically disappear 2 weeks later

    I wish I was happy
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Wish granted but you'll magically disappear 2 weeks later

    I wish I was happy
    wish granted, but you will be edgy and emo for the rest of your life. happy emo edgelord.

    i wish all my past sins were lifted.

    My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

    -IGN: Dvours


  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Satania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    wish granted, but you will be edgy and emo for the rest of your life. happy emo edgelord.

    i wish all my past sins were lifted.
    wish granted, but if you make another sin a punishment will happen

    I wish all my responsibilities were done when i clap my hands

    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
    Yes, my username is from that anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satania
    Look, I quoted someone's post!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    wish granted, but if you make another sin a punishment will happen

    I wish all my responsibilities were done when i clap my hands
    Wish granted but you have a boring life

    I wish I can marry someone and have 1000 kids so no one can say no to being my friend
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Wish granted but you have a boring life

    I wish I can marry someone and have 1000 kids so no one can say no to being my friend
    Wish granted but you won't see your kids ever again

    I wish I could have a better computer
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Zepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Wish granted but you won't see your kids ever again

    I wish I could have a better computer
    Wish granted but you won't ever find a charger for your computer.

    I wish to die
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    Wish granted but you won't ever find a charger for your computer.

    I wish to die
    Wish granted, but you are stuck in hell for all of eternity

    I wish to rule the world
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

    I love spikey hair!

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard LuminousEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    is < /Unknown >
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    Wish granted, but you are stuck in hell for all of eternity

    I wish to rule the world
    Wish Granted But The World Is Going To Blow Up In 10 Mins

    I Wish I Had Cats
    My Halloween Suggestion Threat ( With Pixel Arts ) Just Below!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...th-Pixel-Arts)

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Satania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuminousEyes View Post
    Wish Granted But The World Is Going To Blow Up In 10 Mins

    I Wish I Had Cats
    Wish granted, but you have to give them at least half a cup of your blood once a week otherwise they will all leave you.

    i wish i got my dog back

    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
    Yes, my username is from that anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satania
    Look, I quoted someone's post!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    Wish granted, but you have to give them at least half a cup of your blood once a week otherwise they will all leave you.

    I wish I got my dog back
    Wish granted but you'll have to wait a month

    I wish I had all the Apple products
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard Bozoe977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Wish granted but you'll have to wait a month

    I wish I had all the Apple products
    Wish granted




    Although you can’t use any of them. you can only look at them



    I wish I could live forever

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,101

    Default

    Wish granted but you lose 70 IQ.



    I wish to not wish for anything.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ______________________________________
    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •