Thread: Lag Spikes

Angry Lag Spikes

I been having this sudden lag spikes each time a player uses a party blaster in the world, i'm not sure if it affects the whole player in that particular world but my friends too, got the feeling what i felt when someone punches a party blaster.
    I tried confirming, purchased my very own party blaster, tried it to multiples of worlds, people complaint about how laggy the world is and they were suspecting it was the party blaster, each time i punch. Coincidence? Maybe not. This proves that the party blaster, when used like a player punches up in the air to produce a music effect, or /dance or /dab, it causes the players to witness lag spike. To even further prove my point, here i am writing this forum, asking you "experts" if you ever encounter this. (I'm not sure if phone users witness this but i'm a pc user)
    So ye.

A typical 2014 player who wanders around growtopia while criticizing things.

Yea when using a party blaster, it will cause lag to me(pc)
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Me too! Has been a problem for a few years now. Always when I walk in range of a boombox, etc it makes a really big lag spike which disappears after a second or so.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Knight

turning music volume to 0 fix the problem for me. anyway its