Thread: SOCCERPKR by Kenaa

Post SOCCERPKR by Kenaa

Helloo!

I just made a parkour world and would like some feedback. Here’s some information about the world:

Maze & challenging, yet fun parkour.
    • Fun soccer quizzes
    • Different adventure items used wisely.
    • Timer - 30 minutes to complete the world.

It’s basically a parkour world which looks like a soccer field. Center circle, goal boxes, penalty area - everything is there. The center circle is a soccer ball and the entrance. There’s also ’winners’ place in the entrance for whoever completes the parkour.

Parkour
    Before the parkour, there’s a short maze which is like a ”warm up” (silly, I know) for the parkour. Parkour starts easily but it gets harder and becomes challenging as you get closer to the end. There are 26 levels.

Quizzes
    The four soccer balls (meant to be, anyway) in the world have short soccer quizzes (about players, for instance) in them. As you do the parkour, you’ll come across one every once in a while. When you do, you’ll need to selecet the correct answer to continue the parkour. Options are listed on a board.

Timer & adv. items
    You have 30 munutes to complete the world from the start till the end. Good parkourers could do it in 15 minutes, or so. I added the timer because I thought it would create excitement for the players as they do the parkour. ”Will I be able to do it in time?!”.

I also used different adventure items in the world, and wisely, I like to think. There are parts where players need to go back and forth. Get banana, feed gorilla, go back and get the banana again. Something like this.

I nominated this world for WOTD! Though worlds that are only parkour don’t often get chosen as WOTD (especially if it doesn’t have a story), I thought I’d give it a try.
    In my opinion I was creative, so that counts for something. And there’s the quizzes, too. Someone might learn something new.

I love soccer and parkouring, so that’s how I got the soccer field parkour world idea.

Thats all! I’d love to hear your feedback or if you have any suggestions. Also, while being totally honest, do you think this world deserves to become WOTD?

Here’s the render:

Name:  E79313E3-9D24-4B2D-AB36-4C948AF7752D.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  739.2 KB

Thank you!
    Last edited by Kenaa; 08-14-2019 at 04:35 PM.

basically copied parkour

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    basically copied parkour
    I actually made the entire world myself, including the parkour. What world did I ”copy” though? What’s it called?
    Last edited by Kenaa; 08-13-2019 at 01:50 PM.