Thread: Need suggestions on how to profit!

Lightbulb Need suggestions on how to profit!

So, i currently have 2Mags, abt 15dls worth of farmables and 5/6dls spare. What are some other ways of profiting instead of BFG as I’m getting pretty bored of harvesting the trees every day ._. Also, when the heck is PAW mrsongo said it was supposed to be on monday 12august?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinale View Post
    So, i currently have 2Mags, abt 15dls worth of farmables and 5/6dls spare. What are some other ways of profiting instead of BFG as I’m getting pretty bored of harvesting the trees every day ._. Also, when the heck is PAW mrsongo said it was supposed to be on monday 12august?
    You don't have so much dls for tackle/atm. Maybe geiger chargers? I suggest you to buy more farmables and to do bfg until harvest fest to get balance mooncakes and get tons dls then you can do anything else.

GrowID: AlexKenny
    Level: 103/125
    DLs: 40/999
    Goals:
    - Have Focused Eyes (72/100 GTokens)
    - Have Golden Angel(Nope)
    - Have 100 DLS (Nope)
    - Have Legendary Wings(Nope)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexKenny View Post
    You don't have so much dls for tackle/atm. Maybe geiger chargers? I suggest you to buy more farmables and to do bfg until harvest fest to get balance mooncakes and get tons dls then you can do anything else.
    Okies thanks dude appreciate it.

NANI?! Whats that i hear? too lazy to harvest your trees daily?! look no further as i have this > https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...esting-Service

but in all honesty lol, investment yields the biggest profit. (also a big gamble = big yields/losses)

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

If you are really lazy, buy lots of atms and spend on surgery packs. The gems can also be used for events like valentines. Maybe you will get a ghc! I almost got it once.
    IGN: ZeppyZ
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Lesser Wizard

ATMs aren't a very good investment. It takes around 430 days to earn back the number of WLs you spent on this investment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinale View Post
    MrSongo predicts the date for PAW, but he doesn't really know when the event will occur.

PAW is around the corner. Just be patient and wait.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: 118
    Guild: Queen
    Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
    Main World: IPLAYFULS
    Bait Shop: IPLAYTACKLES
    Vend World: BASICVENDS
    BFG Service: IPLAYFULSLINK

I like to volunteer and watch TVB dramas.
    Feel free to contact me!

Literally everyone has mags rn.. inflation is on his way
    IGN: Msterio
    Level: 69

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT