waste
    wraped food
    And other recyclables

when consumbales like can
    bottle (food wrappers)
    you get useless trash

that where the recycle bin comes in
    unlike the button
    the bin can recycle ♻️ the trash items for (some gems, different trash, renewed item or a rare item from something like gambling)

trash randomly spawns in worlds sometimes if people like (wrappers waste)
    And you collect

the recycle bins can recycle other items just like recycle button but won’t get new items
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vbylji...mSjB/giphy.gif

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

The trash bin is Semi-useless as we all have the trash button. It would be cool for world building, though.

Now the concept of trash....ah....this feels like another version of fossil farming. All the rich people with popular worlds will get a bunch of trash while noobs won't get much(maybe add a limit on the amount of traah than can spawn in a world a day, if its a common item, if trash is rare though, it simply shouldn't be, that will make it awful for noobs).

It will also take up a bunch of inventory space if there more than one kind of trash. (Ubisoft should really add more backpack space....but thats not the issue we are talking about today!)

Maybe there should just be one kind of trash (it will be a picture of bottles, bags, etc.). This way it won't take as much space. Also, maybe there should be an option to compact it(kinda like wls to dls).

Edit: I just got an idea to add onto this. As I said, the trash bin is kinda useless. What if, there are 3(you can add more,it's just an idea) types of bins.

A paper,plastic and trash bin.

Putting "trash" in the bins will give you prizes and the prizes vary based on which bin you put it in.

This can make "trash", a single item, have the ability to work as multiple items(than if you were to have bags, bottls, wrappers, etc. As seperate items).
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    The trash bin is Semi-useless as we all have the trash button. It would be cool for world building, though.

Now the concept of trash....ah....this feels like another version of fossil farming. All the rich people with popular worlds will get a bunch of trash while noobs won't get much(maybe add a limit on the amount of traah than can spawn in a world a day, if its a common item, if trash is rare though, it simply shouldn't be, that will make it awful for noobs).

It will also take up a bunch of inventory space if there more than one kind of trash. (Ubisoft should really add more backpack space....but thats not the issue we are talking about today!)

Maybe there should just be one kind of trash (it will be a picture of bottles, bags, etc.). This way it won't take as much space. Also, maybe there should be an option to compact it(kinda like wls to dls).

Edit: I just got an idea to add onto this. As I said, the trash bin is kinda useless. What if, there are 3(you can add more,it's just an idea) types of bins.

A paper,plastic and trash bin.

Putting "trash" in the bins will give you prizes and the prizes vary based on which bin you put it in.

This can make "trash", a single item, have the ability to work as multiple items(than if you were to have bags, bottls, wrappers, etc. As seperate items).
    Or trash could be a small chance from dropping from Garbage Blocks, and when the bin is full, u get a garbage themed prize and some Garbage Blocks (the one alrdy in game, lul)
    IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
    Main World: EMBLAZON
    Level: 54
    Goals: (3/4 Completed)
    Reach Level 50: (50/50)
    Play Growtopia for 4 years: (4/4)
    Own a BUY World: (.98/1)
    Own Seil Orbs: (2/200)