Thread: I can't acess tapjoy, personal setting problem.

Default I can't acess tapjoy, personal setting problem.

So yea, everytime I log on, it keeps saying 'personal setting active:tapjoy disabled ", for no reason at all. I even checked my personal settings, and I didn't disable anything that is related to tapjoy.

I don't really get why this is happening, but it would be great to get it resolved soon.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    So yea, everytime I log on, it keeps saying 'personal setting active:tapjoy disabled ", for no reason at all. I even checked my personal settings, and I didn't disable anything that is related to tapjoy.

I don't really get why this is happening, but it would be great to get it resolved soon.
    Same goes to you, it's pretty annoying on how it automatically disable tap joy even tho I didn't clicked the (_/) button after logging in and logging off.

It's pretty simple to fix it, just enter your password (Personal Settings) and just enable the tapjoy offers. The annoying part is if you'll go online again, Tapjoy goes disabled again automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Same goes to you, it's pretty annoying on how it automatically disable tap joy even tho I didn't clicked the (_/) button after logging in and logging off.

It's pretty simple to fix it, just enter your password (Personal Settings) and just enable the tapjoy offers. The annoying part is if you'll go online again, Tapjoy goes disabled again automatically.
    I appreciate you help, but the thing is, whenever I check my personal settings, I can't even find a single setting that is related to tapjoy for some reason.
    IGN - MineDeath
    As long as there's those who remember what was, there will be those who deny what can be.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    I appreciate you help, but the thing is, whenever I check my personal settings, I can't even find a single setting that is related to tapjoy for some reason.
    Yes, it was disabled due to the age you set when you dowload the game. Have you tried deleting your game and setting an older age when they ask you for it? it should by right fix it!
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Yes, it was disabled due to the age you set when you dowload the game. Have you tried deleting your game and setting an older age when they ask you for it? it should by right fix it!
    A...age?! Ohhhh

Alright, the problem has been solved. Thanks for
    Helping fellas.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Instagram:
    Tap me!