Thread: Did anything "server-breaking" happen?

Default Did anything "server-breaking" happen?

Hello!

I would like to ask this question because I have not been online for a few days because my account had a problem and I've already emailed ubisoft support over the past 4 days and I haven't got any single reply. I want to know this to confirm that the support is bombarded by messages. Thanks!

P.S. If there's any moderators or support member viewing this thread, please let me know so I can address my problem to you. Thanks!

You sure you used https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9 - this to contact support? If you used support@growtopiagame.com - it’s closed so if you email using that, you won’t receive any messages.

- - - Updated - - -

+ if you want to private message an administrator on the forums, don’t expect an instant reply.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Yes. I did contact the right support team but it has been 1 week since I received an email and an update regarding my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfing View Post
    Yes. I did contact the right support team but it has been 1 week since I received an email and an update regarding my issue.
    I'd recommend you to contact Growtopia Support once again, so they could help you this time.

I'd also recommend you to contact one of Forum Guardians/Moderators/Administrators at Growtopia Forums, because they're able to help you too.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    I'd recommend you to contact Growtopia Support once again, so they could help you this time.

I'd also recommend you to contact one of Forum Guardians/Moderators/Administrators at Growtopia Forums, because they're able to help you too.
    Do you know someone from Forum Guardians/Moderators/Administrators that can help? I don't know anyone from the team except NekoRei, Starkos, and Kairos. Thanks.

remember that support (some said that even new support is also slow)idk why its too slow and some got reply in 1 week or below

dont reply a another one,it considered a spam,if you dont get any replys in 4 weeks,maybe send another reply? to be sure: dont do that,it can be considered a spam unless someone said its not a spam,also i haven't deal with support since i joined gt,so good luck