Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ssp Vend Project

  1. #1
    Knight Pensidian GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    68

    Default Ssp Vend Project

    I had planned to make a Small Seed Pack vend shop. Does anyone know how many seeds does SSP contains and what's the minimum cost of making a SSP vend shop.

  2. #2
    Knight Pensidian GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Bump bump.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensidian GT View Post
    I had planned to make a Small Seed Pack vend shop. Does anyone know how many seeds does SSP contains and what's the minimum cost of making a SSP vend shop.
    Hello, I wouldn't suggest that you build a SSP seed shop, if your budget is not over 50-70 Diamond Locks. Because making it famous, getting it up there costs a lot, and if you don't have much to advertise it with/buy stock, it will simply fail, and you'll just end up losing World Locks.

    Good luck! ❤
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ________________________________________________

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

  4. #4
    Knight Pensidian GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Hello, I wouldn't suggest that you build a SSP seed shop, if your budget is not over 50-70 Diamond Locks. Because making it famous, getting it up there costs a lot, and if you don't have much to advertise it with/buy stock, it will simply fail, and you'll just end up losing World Locks.

    Good luck! ❤
    Thx for your opinion, maybe I will find another way to profit

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensidian GT View Post
    Thx for your opinion, maybe I will find another way to profit
    No problem!
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

    ________________________________________________

    Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •