Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Ways of profiting?

  1. #1

    Default Ways of profiting?

    If anyone can help me with ways you can profit, that would be awesome. I have around 55DLs pure, and I have no idea what to really do with them at this point. Surg tools takes way to long to sell, crime is the same and I already do BFG's. Like should I just make a set or actually use the DLs for profit?

  2. #2
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSatin View Post
    If anyone can help me with ways you can profit, that would be awesome. I have around 55DLs pure, and I have no idea what to really do with them at this point. Surg tools takes way to long to sell, crime is the same and I already do BFG's. Like should I just make a set or actually use the DLs for profit?
    try to buy rare buy+ worlds and reselling them. dont jump into big worlds, you can lose a lot of wls. start from small worlds, and work your way up to bigger worlds as you get more experience.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iSatin View Post
    If anyone can help me with ways you can profit, that would be awesome. I have around 55DLs pure, and I have no idea what to really do with them at this point. Surg tools takes way to long to sell, crime is the same and I already do BFG's. Like should I just make a set or actually use the DLs for profit?
    I bought buymegalodonn for angel wings, bought a lot of em for super cheap, sold a lot of em for super expensive, made 5+ dls and sold the world for 30dls
    i shouldnt've sold it shouldn't i?

    try copying what i've done

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    I bought buymegalodonn for angel wings, bought a lot of em for super cheap, sold a lot of em for super expensive, made 5+ dls and sold the world for 30dls
    i shouldnt've sold it shouldn't i?

    try copying what i've done
    Buymegaladonn was locked in 2014 and it’s been the same owner since then soo.... I think you should stop lying

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Growtopia Conspiracist's Stats:
    IQ : -1
    Health State : Retarded
    Mental issues :Yes
    Proof : -1

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    Growtopia Conspiracist's Stats:
    IQ : -1
    Health State : Retarded
    Mental issues :Yes
    Proof : -1
    Yes very tragic.

    Your bio says you don’t have 10 dls yet.

    In your videos you clearly have no more than 3 dls.

    It’s very obvious you scam I don’t even have to point out any proof

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Yes very tragic.

    Your bio says you don’t have 10 dls yet.

    In your videos you clearly have no more than 3 dls.

    It’s very obvious you scam I don’t even have to point out any proof
    Yeah, that's my goal, to reach 10 diamond locks.

    In my videos i clearly have less than 3 dls.

    I don't scam. Stop accusing without proof. It's not even "obvious" lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    To op: Not buymegalodonn, buymalevolentt

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Yes very tragic.

    Your bio says you don’t have 10 dls yet.

    In your videos you clearly have no more than 3 dls.

    It’s very obvious you scam I don’t even have to point out any proof
    the moment he tries to justify himself scamming in his Hiring thread and says he doesnt scam here
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    the moment he tries to justify himself scamming in his Hiring thread and says he doesnt scam here
    Show proof i scam, kid.
    Please do not start drama on this guy's thread.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    Show proof i scam, kid.
    Please do not start drama on this guy's thread.
    bruh if you dont scam, why you tryna justify that scamming in the past is ok by saying, and I quote “ Admit it, we all scammed when we were noobs”-alpitu21, in deleted thread- Hiring.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Forums
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    Show proof i scam, kid.
    Please do not start drama on this guy's thread.
    You literally said that you were 12 yo in another thread and you call other people kids and say that you're "Mature"

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    bruh if you dont scam, why you tryna justify that scamming in the past is ok by saying, and I quote “ Admit it, we all scammed when we were noobs”-alpitu21, in deleted thread- Hiring.
    dramamamamama
    you scammed too. I didnt delete the thread btw idk what happened to it

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    dramamamamama
    you scammed too. I didnt delete the thread btw idk what happened to it
    I scammed too? hmmm ok then quote when I ever said I scam....
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    i mean when we were noobs lmao

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    i mean when we were noobs lmao
    ? I worked hard for my stuff when I was a noob bruh.... unlike you...
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpitu21 View Post
    i mean when we were noobs lmao
    Lmao word name doesn’t matter you said you sold it for 30 dls I don’t see any dls on you.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    Lmao word name doesn’t matter you said you sold it for 30 dls I don’t see any dls on you.
    When did i say 30 dls i said 3dls lmao
    edit :::: i actually said that oops
    and i bought chand with those dls lmao

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •