Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

Thread: Let's make a story!

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanimator View Post
    is actually his uncle! his real father was his alleged "fathers" brother, his mother and his father had an affair unbeknownst to his uncle.
    Then a black hole came to the solar system, and we died.

  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    SDSDSDSDSDDS
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Then a black hole came to the solar system, and we died.
    and then you woke up
    pfp by buffalobom
    Will be returning on mid Oct.

    IGN : sdsdsdsdsdds

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    and then you woke up
    Then Malaysian declared a coup

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Then Malaysian declared a coup
    and now the world is Malaysia but Malaysia is Liechtenstein
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  5. #45
    Master Sorcerer Felixcesar15's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    and now the world is Malaysia but Malaysia is Liechtenstein
    but Liechtenstein is malaysia
    ...

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
    but Liechtenstein is malaysia
    but Malaysia is Liechtenstein
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  7. #47
    Knight Pensidian GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    but Malaysia is Liechtenstein
    But Liechtenstein is Malaysia
    IGN: Metronical
    Level: 61


    Visit my Crime/Surg vend shop
    CYPK

  8. #48
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensidian GT View Post
    But Liechtenstein is Malaysia
    And there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Enjoying highschool
    Posts
    2,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    And there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
    But then someone became a god and resurrected everyone
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  10. #50
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere 'cept Anywhere
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    And there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
    The universe occurred 'the big crunch' and then the Big Bang happened again. He came from an alternate reality and replaced the dead, insuffient, chaotic version of himself. He then lived his life as an average person, doing tons of maths. Then he found love. Then r got married. Ten he had kids. Then he grew old. Then he thought of his life and said to himself, "this is were my story ends, as an average human who had accomplished nothing but creating offspring through a natural process of desire and love.
    He thought to himself," I want to start my story over again" so he made a time machine, went to the future and asked for an anti-aging pill and then he became a baby again through revserse engineering the human body. He then duplicated himself until every planet in the universe is inhabited by 10billion of his clones. Then the universe died again and restarted. The only difference is that this time he was a she.
    The best guild, guild 'MATHS' needs YOU. Click to find out more!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4101200

    My instagram- bbbella2002. Go follow it. Now.

  11. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The universe occurred 'the big crunch' and then the Big Bang happened again. He came from an alternate reality and replaced the dead, insuffient, chaotic version of himself. He then lived his life as an average person, doing tons of maths. Then he found love. Then r got married. Ten he had kids. Then he grew old. Then he thought of his life and said to himself, "this is were my story ends, as an average human who had accomplished nothing but creating offspring through a natural process of desire and love.
    He thought to himself," I want to start my story over again" so he made a time machine, went to the future and asked for an anti-aging pill and then he became a baby again through revserse engineering the human body. He then duplicated himself until every planet in the universe is inhabited by 10billion of his clones. Then the universe died again and restarted. The only difference is that this time he was a she.
    Then the ancient ones have used reversal wand. Making a lot of babies and another bang happens

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Then the ancient ones have used reversal wand. Making a lot of babies and another bang happens
    then the world began to collapse


    🇺🇲Rimuoi



    Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game


    Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!




  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    then the world began to collapse
    and your immortal dog dies of penguinitis
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  14. #54
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    and your immortal dog dies of penguinitis
    Suddenly, a note appears: "If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with m̶e̶s̶o̶t̶h̶e̶l̶i̶o̶m̶a̶ penguinitis, you may be entitled to financial compensation."


    guys I'm finally a dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    You're a dragon of the circus lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BilaltmnOO View Post
    Arrested for being a dragon

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  15. #55
    Lesser Wizard AMyThicalX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ocean
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Suddenly, a note appears: "If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with m̶e̶s̶o̶t̶h̶e̶l̶i̶o̶m̶a̶ penguinitis, you may be entitled to financial compensation."
    He won’t understand the note meaning and start researching in the dark web.
    Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
    Road To Legendary Title.
    Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
    Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

  16. #56
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMyThicalX View Post
    He won’t understand the note meaning and start researching in the dark web.
    And while he was researching in the dark web...
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    And while he was researching in the dark web...
    he founded Shrek 5
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  18. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    he founded Shrek 5
    And then Shrek killed all people except me bcuz I escaped earth

  19. #59
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    And then Shrek killed all people except me bcuz I escaped earth
    And you found a sexy alien but she accidentally killed you.
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    And you found a sexy alien but she accidentally killed you.
    But I used a reversal card.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •