Thread: Negative Summer Tokens

Exclamation Negative Summer Tokens

Hello, i recently entered growtopia and saw the fishing event is here.as soon as i saw it i checked my summer tokens and they were negative (-) anyone any suggestions?

Pretty sure it's because they ended up giving out the wrong amount of summer tokens last clash and if you spent them, they end up as negatives.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Pretty sure it's because they ended up giving out the wrong amount of summer tokens last clash and if you spent them, they end up as negatives.
    I rememeber i got the right amount of summer tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by BullyKid View Post
    I rememeber i got the right amount of summer tokens.
    You didn't, they messed up, top guild got 2500 tokens and were supposed to get 800, same with others.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    You didn't, they messed up, top guild got 2500 tokens and were supposed to get 800, same with others.
    No way i got 800 tokens. If i did i wouldn't have -412 Summer tokens because i didnt buy single item when i got the guild event prizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    They made it really complicated and confused alot of players with their mistakes.

Hello, i recently entered growtopia and saw the fishing event is here.as soon as i saw it i checked my summer tokens and they were negative (-) anyone any suggestions?
    Hey,

What happened is that we've given the reward count from the previous clash which were incorrect since the Clash and its rewards has been re-balanced. We took the incorrect reward and we actually just gave the correct reward today - all guilds went up one rank because the Rank 1 last time were disqualified.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey,

What happened is that we've given the reward count from the previous clash which were incorrect since the Clash and its rewards has been re-balanced. We took the incorrect reward, we actually just gave the correct reward today - all guilds went up one rank because the Rank 1 last time were disqualified.
    If thats so alright then, thanks.

If thats so alright then, thanks.
    You're welcome! Glad it's cleared up.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.