Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Negative Summer Tokens

  1. #1

    Exclamation Negative Summer Tokens

    Hello, i recently entered growtopia and saw the fishing event is here.as soon as i saw it i checked my summer tokens and they were negative (-) anyone any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DemondoomGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    4,436

    Default

    Pretty sure it's because they ended up giving out the wrong amount of summer tokens last clash and if you spent them, they end up as negatives.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Pretty sure it's because they ended up giving out the wrong amount of summer tokens last clash and if you spent them, they end up as negatives.
    I rememeber i got the right amount of summer tokens.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer CzeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyKid View Post
    I rememeber i got the right amount of summer tokens.
    You didn't, they messed up, top guild got 2500 tokens and were supposed to get 800, same with others.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    You didn't, they messed up, top guild got 2500 tokens and were supposed to get 800, same with others.
    No way i got 800 tokens. If i did i wouldn't have -412 Summer tokens because i didnt buy single item when i got the guild event prizes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    You didn't, they messed up, top guild got 2500 tokens and were supposed to get 800, same with others.
    They made it really complicated and confused alot of players with their mistakes.

  6. #6
    Administrator Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyKid View Post
    Hello, i recently entered growtopia and saw the fishing event is here.as soon as i saw it i checked my summer tokens and they were negative (-) anyone any suggestions?
    Hey,

    What happened is that we've given the reward count from the previous clash which were incorrect since the Clash and its rewards has been re-balanced. We took the incorrect reward and we actually just gave the correct reward today - all guilds went up one rank because the Rank 1 last time were disqualified.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey,

    What happened is that we've given the reward count from the previous clash which were incorrect since the Clash and its rewards has been re-balanced. We took the incorrect reward, we actually just gave the correct reward today - all guilds went up one rank because the Rank 1 last time were disqualified.
    If thats so alright then, thanks.

  8. #8
    Administrator Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyKid View Post
    If thats so alright then, thanks.
    You're welcome! Glad it's cleared up.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •