Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Unannounced Clash

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Do you think that PAW will come this year?
    Hiya,

Lemme shed some light. c:

There is a holiday happening in the UAE at the moment called "Eid." Due to this, many members of the team are on holiday and aren't in the office. We apologize for the slight delay in releasing PAW, but trust me when I say it'll be well worth the wait!!!

Once again, thank you for your patience while we strive to make Growtopia the best experience we can, one update at a time.

Much love,

~ Odric
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

They did say they would announce it didn't they?
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    We apologize for the slight delay in releasing PAW, but trust me when I say it'll be well worth the wait!!!
    prepare your wallets, Ubisoft gonna take it for a spin.

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

Hiya,

There is a holiday happening in the UAE at the moment called "Eid." Due to this, many members of the team are on holiday and aren't in the office. We apologize for the slight delay in releasing PAW, but trust me when I say it'll be well worth the wait!!!

Once again, thank you for your patience while we strive to make Growtopia the best experience we can, one update at a time.

Much love,

~ Odric
    okay great, any update on the guild event on you'll just ingore us? There are quite few problems..NekoRei said that you'll annouce it earlier, the event started all of sudden, Startkos said that 'we won't be fishing for hours', well, thanks for that! We are fishing DAYS instead of hours, great.
    For compare..Block Bashers Event - Extremely EASY to Max, you can just punch vend, you can look at TV and just spam the punch button, you don't need ANY tools, just a vend and you had four days to do max
    Fishing Fanatics - Extremely BORING and HARD to Max, you need to watch screen every few seconds, you need alot of pristines (incase you don't want to fish for literally 50 hours), you need alot of baits and you have 3 days to do max
    This is what I call perfect balance.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Hiya,

Much love,

~ Odric
    based on how well we see the team communicate and how much youve all lied to use and how many mistakes you all made i doubt it will be any good

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Exclamation Clash event rant. Unfulfilled promises

A message to Ubisoft

Fishing fanatics coming this week is a complete surprise as we were promised an announcement by Nekorei before hand so that we would have time to get ready and join a guild. I trusted that we would get an announcement as they said since the unannounced event thing happened to the previous event and people were left without a guild. I didn't worry about the event starting this week. We got no announcement and the event has started. You may say it's my fault for not preparing, but I really trusted that we would get an announcement first and would then prepare, but now I don't have a guild and I didn't prepare.

Another promise that was unfulfilled is the one that fishing fanatics would be changed and we wouldn't have to spend hours fishing, as said by Starkos. pristine rod still give the same amount of points and we would still need to fish for hours to max the points, although max award is now #20 and not #25, it still is gonna take hours.

On top of all that, the event time has been reduced so we have even less time to finish this extremely time consuming event. I am not happy with all of this at all and expected more from you. My trust has been for you has been damaged.
    May or may not have trolled you in a horrible way

I love spikey hair!

Quote Originally Posted by GodEater View Post
    Yeah, they forgot so much stuff. I think, they also forgot my Giveaway prize(growcon plaque). I still dont have it after 3 weeks.
    message nekorei/support
    This Growtopia film is still god damn relevant

Alright. Emotions aside, it was easy to avoid this situation with clash even if there is holiday happening at Abudhabi HQ.

1) Any memeber of the team should have made an announement (how much time does it require? 5mins?) about the event date.
    2) Balance out points (15mins to fish on developer build to see that it takes ENORMOUS amount of time to achieve max personal on this event).

Its easy to judge, yes,but admit it, some important things were not done or done very passively/offhand.
    IGN: Imunity

Knight

Default Agree 100%

It's like they really do a huge effort on the "never ever trust anything we say" sadly...

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    A message to Ubisoft

Fishing fanatics coming this week is a complete surprise as we were promised an announcement by Nekorei before hand so that we would have time to get ready and join a guild. I trusted that we would get an announcement as they said since the unannounced event thing happened to the previous event and people were left without a guild. I didn't worry about the event starting this week. We got no announcement and the event has started. You may say it's my fault for not preparing, but I really trusted that we would get an announcement first and would then prepare, but now I don't have a guild and I didn't prepare.

Another promise that was unfulfilled is the one that fishing fanatics would be changed and we wouldn't have to spend hours fishing, as said by Starkos. pristine rod still give the same amount of points and we would still need to fish for hours to max the points, although max award is now #20 and not #25, it still is gonna take hours.

On top of all that, the event time has been reduced so we have even less time to finish this extremely time consuming event. I am not happy with all of this at all and expected more from you. My trust has been for you has been damaged.
    Exactly what I am talking about and the SADDEST part about this whole mess is that they don't give a single ..They haven't apologized, they haven't changed something, they did NOTHING..I am in whole different guild than I wanted to be, I thought that we will get PROMISED announcement, we didn't, they promised that we won't be fishing for hours, which is kinda truth, cause we have to fish for DAYS and they reduced the time of the event, why not..I was always upset with people saying bad things about ubisoft, but this is beyond limits,imagine Ham/Seth seeing this, they would feel bad that they sold the game to company like this..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Default Read the message not title...

I understand ya all are mad, but imagine you working at Ubisoft... PAW did need to be featured August 5th, but it didn't. That means Ubisoft does hard work and will feature amazing new items, or even more events are coming.. I did judge Ubisoft too, but I understood how amazing updates they feature while ignoring me via support or smth. Either be happy they updated you on what will next clash event be, during event baits are 2% of the game. I wish there could be something I could help them with during their features.
    I am mad and jealous sometimes, don't mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tituksss View Post
    I understand ya all are mad, but imagine you working at Ubisoft... PAW did need to be featured August 5th, but it didn't. That means Ubisoft does hard work and will feature amazing new items, or even more events are coming.. I did judge Ubisoft too, but I understood how amazing updates they feature while ignoring me via support or smth. Either be happy they updated you on what will next clash event be, during event baits are 2% of the game. I wish there could be something I could help them with during their features.
    then they shouldn't promise it. besides,there isn't an exact date for paw and there are different people assigned to handle different task. ignoring the community because they're busy on an update isn't an excuse.
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Hiya,

Much love,

~ Odric
    Dude how can you reply to this thread and completely ignore the original post in this thread, are you kidding me?
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Dude how can you reply to this thread and completely ignore the original post in this thread, are you kidding me?
    As I said, Ubisoft actually don't give a , they'll just pretend like this has never happend, as I've said before, I've lost my full trust to Ubisoft, like, I actually think that PAW won't be there, yeah, NekoRei and Odric confirmed it, but their confirm is worthless confirm since they've lied to us twice in last few days so this might be lie too..Let's wait for Harvest Fest, if there will be any..
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Default Hypotheses...

1. They released Fishing Fanatics this weekend so as not to overcrowd the next week, being PAW and this clash event.
    2. They applied the changes to the first BlockBashers’ Summer event and forgot to save the changes so that it added them in Fishing Fanatics.
    3. They’re on holiday and they won’t reply to the threads until Monday...
    4. Odric didn’t answer directly to the thread because he’s the only member of the staff “online”, and he can’t give so much info because they all need to agree for an announcement to be publicly released.

Just Be Patient and Positive, they will apologize and fix this
    IGN: LegenPhenix
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    1. They released Fishing Fanatics this weekend so as not to overcrowd the next week, being PAW and this clash event.
    2. They applied the changes to the first BlockBashers’ Summer event and forgot to save the changes so that it added them in Fishing Fanatics.
    3. They’re on holiday and they won’t reply to the threads until Monday...
    4. Odric didn’t answer directly to the thread because he’s the only member of the staff “online”, and he can’t give so much info because they all need to agree for an announcement to be publicly released.

Just Be Patient and Positive, they will apologize and fix this
    1. None has problem with it being THIS week, but how about announcing it few days earlier that there will be Fishing Event Next Week, would it be THAT HARD to take 5 minutes and make a twitter post and inform others???

2. What the f do you mean..? They've told us that we won't be fishing for hours and it takes 15 hours to do max with pristines, last event it took 3-4 hours, they've did nothing

3. Definitely all of them are on holiday, but I am pretty sure that they won't reply even after

4. We just want info why there was 3 lies from developer and community manager

'Just Be Patient and Positive, they will apologize and fix this' this is some joke or what? How they will fix this? Will they give me back my hours that I've spend to do max? Even tho it should have been few hours and it takes 25 hours to do max? Will they refund my Pristines? They WON'T fix anything, too late, they f'd it up that hard that it is impossible to fix now.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    A message to Ubisoft

Reason why its bad:
    1. The price reduced to #25 to #20(Less tokens)
    2. Got harder to get #20 (no exiquite tool)
    3. No preparation day
    4. Reduced 4 days to 3 days (wt*)
    5. Baits are wasted (rip)
    6. There are some fishing bots idk if that is true...
    7. Inventory thingy it's so annoying
    8. Too much trashes
    Please fix fishing event...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tituksss View Post
    You can help them by telling them what to fix or what is the problem
    So that they will have specific things to fix

Default Can we have at least 1 announcement from devs or mods

We CLEARLY need some reply from the devs or mods. There are lots of rants from the community and broken promises by devs and mods. It's a little absurd how some ubisoft team members' job is to take care of the forums and be active in forums in general but we've havent got any word from the team for awhile (I'm looking at you forum guardians) . Its getting out of hand. We really need some clarification from the team ASAP. Stop ignoring the players where players are literally the main factor of a economy-based sandbox multilayer game.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Tell him, "Oink!" for me.
    CUTEEE

yeappppppppppp stop ignoring our posts and reply something

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

🎵say something im giving up on you🎶
    IGN: Emblazon