Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MERGED] Unannounced Clash

Hey guys, first of all I want to apologize for not being able to comply to what was promised before, which was to announce the clash event beforehand. I understand it has caused a lot of inconvenience to some players esp. to those who were relying on the announcement. Again, I sincerely apologize.

Just like what Odric said we had a huge holiday last week (due to Eid Al-Adha celebration in the UAE) and I was away for the whole week (literally just came back to work today). It is not an excuse and I should have left the task to someone who is in the office to post the announcement. This is indeed a lesson learned.

I shall not make any more promises at this point but I will do my best to make sure that everyone is informed about the upcoming Clash (like what and when it's going to be) so just in case I am out on holiday again someone could still post it on my behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya,

Lemme shed some light. c:

There is a holiday happening in the UAE at the moment called "Eid." Due to this, many members of the team are on holiday and aren't in the office. We apologize for the slight delay in releasing PAW, but trust me when I say it'll be well worth the wait!!!

Once again, thank you for your patience while we strive to make Growtopia the best experience we can, one update at a time.

Much love,

~ Odric
    i'm pretty sure people only cut Mary's Lambs for 3 days only
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys, first of all I want to apologize for not being able to comply to what was promised before, which was to announce the clash event beforehand. I understand it has caused a lot of inconvenience to some players esp. to those who were relying on the announcement. Again, I sincerely apologize.

Just like what Odric said we had a huge holiday last week (due to Eid Al-Adha celebration in the UAE) and I was away for the whole week (literally just came back to work today). It is not an excuse and I should have left the task to someone who is in the office to post the announcement. This is indeed a lesson learned.

I shall not make any more promises at this point but I will do my best to make sure that everyone is informed about the upcoming Clash (like what and when it's going to be) so just in case I am out on holiday again someone could still post it on my behalf.
    You
    NekoRei learned a lesson.

---> INGAME NAME: 1NB4
    ---> OLD FORUM/INGAME NAME: MediaZeus

--> A Guy who gets disconnected badly anytime!
    --> And also a guy who typo-s a lot anytime!

P-banned

It does feel like we get silenced though asking for an announcement and we couldn't get that because of a Holiday we didn't ask for much :/ and sure you learn the lesson now but it could of easily been avoided
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt