Thread: How to prepare for the harvest festival?

Default How to prepare for the harvest festival?

Recently been hearing a lot of talk about the harvest festival and I'm assuming it's going to be the same as every other year and I was curious which trees I should plant for most effieciency.
    Also are there any uses for gems in the event? I currently have 50k gems and was wondering if I should save them till the event starts or just spend them.
    GrowID: Plussed

Discord: S+#6976

Youtube: Plussed

Lesser Knight

I don't think it's a need to save gems since people are going to harvest thousands of farmable trees and get so much gems from it. I'd rather sell my farmables for now and buy them back when they're much cheaper after Harvestfest. Maybe you should buy a lot of tractor right now for stable price, and sell them for max price or overpay right before harvestfest starts because you're going to be the only one selling. A lot of people needs to harvest trees during the start to get balance first and discover new items.

OR, buy a few balance/songpyeons.. and some mooncakes. Find recipe/combinations that doesn't work. Right after harvestfest starts, try all the possible combinations. If there is a new item, LOCK THE BUY+ FAST! (And sell+). Because people are busy harvesting trees so ur the first one lul.
    I make gt videos.

10 Subs ✔
    100 Subs ✔
    500 Subs ✔
    1000 Subs ❌
    5000 Subs ❌
    10000 Subs ❌

Check out my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvl...MHjrdZtui-uBRg

at Harvest fest we don't really need gems, we only need farmable but later in the shop there will be harvest blast & solar collector

🇺🇲Rimuoi

Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game

Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!

I'd recommend you to farm Pepper Trees before Harvest Festival starts, since Pepper Tree is a perfect & popular farmable, and you'll get a lot of profit after Harvest Festival.

Information about Pepper Tree:

Pepper Tree Seed grows for 1 day, which is not that bad for a farmable, since a lot of farmables grow for too long. (e.g. Chandelier)

Pepper Tree takes 4 hits to break, but with pickaxe it will take only 3 hits to break a block.

Pepper Trees gives you a lot of gems after breaking/harvesting them. (0-12)

I'd recommend you to save your gems, because you'll be able to buy Harvest Blast & Solar Collector.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Serf

Post Check my latest Video on youtube channel :Noobzi14 GT for more informations

Quote Originally Posted by CnatZ View Post
    Recently been hearing a lot of talk about the harvest festival and I'm assuming it's going to be the same as every other year and I was curious which trees I should plant for most effieciency.
    Also are there any uses for gems in the event? I currently have 50k gems and was wondering if I should save them till the event starts or just spend them.
    Check my latest Video on youtube channel :Noobzi14 GT for more informations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    at Harvest fest we don't really need gems, we only need farmable but later in the shop there will be harvest blast & solar collector
    For more information check my video on youtube Noobzi14 Gt .you need gems to buy harvest blaste to get blossom trees to have the chance to get purity mooncake . Check my video :https://youtu.be/DpR28ZSCzQo

I guess it is just having farmables on hand.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Squire

bump

Squire

What will be price of chands before harvest Fest?
    IGN: kevinvaz
    Level: 38

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleAir View Post
    What will be price of chands before harvest Fest?
    Not sure, but last year it was 200/25-30.

Yes I just bought my chands for 200/8 last 4 months ago with my pepper tree seeds 200/3 last year. Hope I'll get unbanned early and hoping that harvest fest would be on October. I'm dead

Buy tons of chand seeds now and plant ALL of them.
    Bear in mind that you wont be touching them till harvest fest day 1 even if they are already ready to harvest.

On day 1:

Harvest all chand trees and get the gems. Use those gems to buy any new item in store and sell them at close to overprice before price drops down as the week goes by.

Also, you will be able to get balanced mooncakes from chand trees. Since you will have alot of chand trees, you will ahve alot of balanced mooncakes.At this point, dont sell those mooncakes yet.

Instead try to make as much songypeons as possible and sell those. If there are any leftover balanced mooncakes that do not add up enough to make songypeon, then you can sell them.

Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    I'd recommend you to farm Pepper Trees before Harvest Festival starts, since Pepper Tree is a perfect & popular farmable, and you'll get a lot of profit after Harvest Festival.

Information about Pepper Tree:

Pepper Tree Seed grows for 1 day, which is not that bad for a farmable, since a lot of farmables grow for too long. (e.g. Chandelier)

Pepper Tree takes 4 hits to break, but with pickaxe it will take only 3 hits to break a block.

Pepper Trees gives you a lot of gems after breaking/harvesting them. (0-12)

I'd recommend you to save your gems, because you'll be able to buy Harvest Blast & Solar Collector.
    The problem is.. even if it grows per day, who is such a gamer that he breaks all the blocks in under a day and plants em again.. even that will take too long.
    Except you just plant the seeds straight away when you get it.. that would make around 500 seeds per world broken..
    IGN: Raf187
    Level: 69

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

Exclamation Statistics says...

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Pepper Tree is a perfect & popular farmable, and you'll get a lot of profit after Harvest Festival.
    Statistics says, that Pepper Tree is Not a farmable Because of seed loss increases to 5%. No offense or flexing, either otherwise I could be wrong.

Update: However you can farm these for gems, but farming for profits of seeds, Pepper Tree could not be the best choise.
    I am mad and jealous sometimes, don't mind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tituksss View Post
    Statistics says, that Pepper Tree is Not a farmable Because of seed loss increases to 5%. No offense or flexing, either otherwise I could be wrong.

Update: However you can farm these for gems, but farming for profits of seeds, Pepper Tree could not be the best choise.
    1. That's not how farmability requirements work. They must drop upwards of 4 blocks per tree, and that's the only "true" requirement. All blocks should give about 50 seeds per 200 blocks when broken, and if you get anything irregular, it's ALMOST solely based on luckiness/unluckiness with a few exceptions.

2. They definitely are farmable, as I've consistently gotten around a 400 seed profit for every 2000 trees.
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt