Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys! Name's Kanna.

Lesser Wizard

Default Hey guys! Name's Kanna.

My ingame name is MissTohru. I just got back to playing GT. I know this sounds a very deep for no reason, but the reason I went back to GT cuz I'm suffering depression right now and Growtopia might be something to help keep me focused like breaking blocks and earnin wls(I would be progressing too.) Also, I love watching JoJo! It would be nice to meet some of you guys ingame and add eachother too.(I'd sometimes like to help out too once I have nothing to do left. Just message me!)

Default Would I be considered?

WELCOME BACK! It's a pleasure have you back, I myself had a massive break of off Growtopia, but once you get started you should fit right in. Also I'm sorry to hear about you having depression and I'm always am on and would love to talk to your or even become your friend. I'm happy to help out
    LetsGo

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    My ingame name is MissTohru. I just got back to playing GT. I know this sounds a very deep for no reason, but the reason I went back to GT cuz I'm suffering depression right now and Growtopia might be something to help keep me focused like breaking blocks and earnin wls(I would be progressing too.) Also, I love watching JoJo! It would be nice to meet some of you guys ingame and add eachother too.(I'd sometimes like to help out too once I have nothing to do left. Just message me!)
    plus I'd wouldn't be really in the mood to scam because of the depresion(I wouldn't do it anyway)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LETS4GO View Post
    WELCOME BACK! It's a pleasure have you back, I myself had a massive break of off Growtopia, but once you get started you should fit right in. Also I'm sorry to hear about you having depression and I'm always am on and would love to talk to your or even become your friend. I'm happy to help out
    thanks a lot! where should we meet?

Hoho
    mudamudamudamudamudamudamudamudamuda

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725

My Growid is RimuWu Now!

plus I'd wouldn't be really in the mood to scam because of the depresion(I wouldn't do it anyway)

- - - Updated - - -

thanks a lot! where should we meet?
    I'd love to view your world and see what it's like, if you don't mind?
    LetsGo

Hello! Saw that you are battling depression. If you need advice or support, I'm here to help Feel free to drop me a private message anytime if you need any support buddy

Lesser Wizard

I'd love to view your world and see what it's like, if you don't mind?
    My worlds so far are BABYWOOFEZ, ZSHODOWZ, and DIRTo1DI
    theyre just farm and noob worlds lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Hoho
    dude I LOVE THE PROMISED NEVERLAND

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaqbrine View Post
    Hello! Saw that you are battling depression. If you need advice or support, I'm here to help Feel free to drop me a private message anytime if you need any support buddy
    thanks alot!

I love watching JoJo too, have u finished golden wind?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Hoho
    WRYYYYYYYYYYYY
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Your only getting back into gt so it doesn't matter if they're noob and I really like zshodowz, You have quite a collection of rippers
    LetsGo

Hey! Welcome back to GROWTOPIA! I recently also came back to the game, and I don’t regret it. If you need to talk about anything just send me a message on the forums! :}

(Also I’m in your world haha!)

Lesser Wizard

Your only getting back into gt so it doesn't matter if they're noob and I really like zshodowz, You have quite a collection of rippers
    trying to get profit from rippers lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    I love watching JoJo too, have u finished golden wind?

- - - Updated - - -

rip diavolo. oh wait..... NANI!?! But Doppio tho
    WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

trying to get profit from rippers lol

- - - Updated - - -

btw JoJo fun fact: Did you know the coloseum in Rome featured in part 5 is the same one as the one in part 2 of when Joseph fought eisidisi.

btw I almost cried when I watched polnareff died and a brief cameo of the crusaders played as he laid on the ground and started to lose consciousness
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Lesser Wizard

btw JoJo fun fact: Did you know the coloseum in Rome featured in part 5 is the same one as the one in part 2 of when Joseph fought eisidisi.

btw I almost cried when I watched polnareff died and a brief cameo of the crusaders played as he laid on the ground and started to lose consciousness
    DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD. IF ABBACHIO(sorry)was still there and rewinded time. We could've watched the Joseph vs eisidisi fight part 5 edition

Banned

I've welcomed you before, should I repeat it again?

Also, depression is bad. I ones got depression so bad that I was out on a rebar session for a week. Really hope your depressive fillings will be over/recovers quickly.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    I've welcomed you before, should I repeat it again?

Also, depression is bad. I ones got depression so bad that I was out on a rebar session for a week. Really hope your depressive fillings will be over/recovers quickly.
    Ha! I had to go through a mental hospital lol. I don't think it'll go away quickly, but thanks!

Banned

Ha! I had to go through a mental hospital lol. I don't think it'll go away quickly, but thanks!
    M-m-mental hospital? Is there even one existing?

DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD. IF ABBACHIO(sorry)was still there and rewinded time. We could've watched the Joseph vs eisidisi fight part 5 edition
    OOF I never thought of that. Btw do you read the manga like steel ball run, I want to get into it but I'm not sure whether it's very long

Lesser Wizard

OOF I never thought of that. Btw do you read the manga like steel ball run, I want to get into it but I'm not sure whether it's very long
    dude steel ball run is one my favs! I plan to do a gt animation on it one day

Hello and welcome back!
    GrowCord - Discord Bot Ressurected
    The only growtopia discord bot that post growtopia news and more directly into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ! New Discord !
    ==
    Full-stack developer.

Welcome!

Kanna's a great name! ❤
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian