Thread: MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED BECAUSE OF A GLITCH PLS HELP

Squire

Default MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED BECAUSE OF A GLITCH PLS HELP

Hello, my account was just banned because of a glitch.
    The glitch is: I was on the world TRADE and this person came and told me to come to his world and he said free dls.
    I got to the world the name is KLK345 I think and he told me to stand in this place that is 3 blocks tall under it is lava and then there are 2 waterfalls that are covered with water and above is a portal that pulls you in he told me to stand inside and do the command /dab so I did after that he told me to jump in another hole that was 2 blocks tall also with lava under and 2 waterfalls above that are covered with water when I jumped in I was banned. My account name is BadSolid854 pls help I just got the ban like 2 minutes ago and I'm scared. if it might help yesterday I was sent to hell/cursed because I was in a trust test world. PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Glurion View Post
    Hello, my account was just banned because of a glitch.
    The glitch is: I was on the world TRADE and this person came and told me to come to his world and he said free dls.
    I got to the world the name is KLK345 I think and he told me to stand in this place that is 3 blocks tall under it is lava and then there are 2 waterfalls that are covered with water and above is a portal that pulls you in he told me to stand inside and do the command /dab so I did after that he told me to jump in another hole that was 2 blocks tall also with lava under and 2 waterfalls above that are covered with water when I jumped in I was banned. My account name is BadSolid854 pls help I just got the ban like 2 minutes ago and I'm scared. if it might help yesterday I was sent to hell/cursed because I was in a trust test world. PLEASE
    This was caused by an Autoban glitch. You can be unbanned easily if you just send a message to support. You can contact support by going to this link https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9 on computer and creating a Ubisoft account, then messaging them, or if you are on a mobile device, just simply go to the menu, and you'll see the SUPPORT button, click it and you can send a message appealing your wrongful ban to support from there.

Good luck. ❤
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    This was caused by an Autoban glitch. You can be unbanned easily if you just send a message to support. You can contact support by going to this link https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9 on computer and creating a Ubisoft account, then messaging them, or if you are on a mobile device, just simply go to the menu, and you'll see the SUPPORT button, click it and you can send a message appealing your wrongful ban to support from there.

Good luck. ❤

I already dis that i wrote the same thing as in the post.
    Btw r you a mod because you should be xD I see your name eberywhere. THANKS

That's techinically your fault for letting someone lure you into that.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    That's techinically your fault for letting someone lure you into that.
    Yea but that could have happened to any1 its not my fault the autoban is trash

Since you've already sent ticket to support desk, better to wait for their reply as we can't do much at forums.

Closing thread.
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?