Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AM(A)A

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    What is the most annoying part of being a Moderator?
    Hearing the same questions over and over when I answered them already. And "ur my fav mod. sign?" If I'm your favorite, you'd be following my IG and know my rules. Gosh.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Can I meet you or any forumers irl?

Do you like all of us forumers?

Are you online everyday?
    I'm sure you can meet other forumers IRL. Maybe you can meet me if I do a meet & greet / event somewhere! :cheer::

There are some good people on the Forums, and some less good people. Just like real life. I'm sure I'd like everybody if we got a chance to know each other!

I'm not online every day! When I'm not in the office, I tend to gravitate towards my hobbies. I don't like being near my phone if it's not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by boyinblue View Post
    how's life
    Life's great! Looking forward to my weekend; just started playing Pokemon Y for the first time since its release and I'm excited to dive in. WoW Classic is also just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Are you an anime addict?
    Yes. Demon Slayer has made my jaw drop so many times recently. I'm about to start Dororo tonight. I've probably watched over 150 different series in my time, and rewatched many of them. JRPGs are my favorite kinds of games because they're often very anime-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    uh, is cereal soup?
    How many holes are there in a straw?
    What's your credit card number?
    Is hotdog a sandwich?
    Can I answer your questions with a question?
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

These are some tough questions, so I'll answer them on their own~

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    What are your thoughts on growtopian playerbase as a whole?

Do these thoughts change when you exclusively think of forumers?

Do you believe the game is currently doing in a positive direction?

What was your favorite and least favorite update in growtopia?

What are your opinions on the inconsistency found with the Canadian support team so far since their time starting to work for the game? I.E do you stand with all the decisions they have made or do you feel some of them are wrong and need to be fixed.

I hope you can answer these questions as they are somewhat relevant

For a non growtopia question, do you watch anime and if so what’s your favorite?
    The Growtopian playerbase is very interesting. There seems to be a relative split between the players who respond to me saying "Hey how's it going?" They either reply with a real answer and start a conversation, or they reply with "donation/sign/selfie pls." This also happens when I find someone trying to scam - I'll try to have a conversation with them before banning so they can understand why what they did is wrong, and why it's hurting the game. Overall, most of the players seem to care about the game and its growth, so I'm happy to call you all my little saplings. :3

The Forumers are definitely a different breed! I grew up using Forums & RP Boards. I moved when I was 13 and had very few local friends, so I played Final Fantasy 11 and used Forums aaaall the time. c: So it feels a bit like I could be closer to you guys, if I just had a chance to chat more with you!

I feel like the game has definitely improved in the past couple months since I joined the team. Not to say I'm the one who's improving it. The whole team is awesome!!! I could write a 20 paragraph long essay on this topic - and the next one I'm about to answer.

I believe that the "inconsistencies" you're speaking of are caused by a lack of information on the Players side. Keep in mind that there are always two sides to every story, and everything done on the moderators' side is done after finding evidence.

When it comes to improper bans done by moderators, many of the issues were gone within the first month. This isn't just with the Canadian support team - this is with every new member. Everybody makes mistakes when they're new. This is just how life is. I'm sure the Abu Dhabi team also got a lot of heat when they took over.

I'm totally down with going super in-depth into my analysis.

For my favorite anime, I'd say Samurai Champloo, but Demon Slayer is quickly rising. I think Kenichi is the best anime, though.

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

What's your favourite colour?

Speaking of me, I love green & blue colours, because they remind me of nature and sky, to be honest.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

1. What is your name?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. What’s the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post

Speaking of me, I love green & blue colours, because they remind me of nature and sky, to be honest.
    Green isn’t too creative.

^cool art from hammerjelly^
    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 85
    250,000 gems / 1,000,000

What's your favorite mini-game?

Is it fun to work for Ubisoft?

What's the most annoying type of player in this game in your opinion?

What's your social security number?

What's the price of a diamond diaper?
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Do you read JoJo manga? If yes then please explain how D4C works in chapter 69 of pt7
    If not then please explain how King Crimson works
    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    I am an anime trap

-Oma357
    https://discord.gg/PsscMY
    ^^ currently has nothing in it, but will sure be developed if people are joining it

Do you own a body pillow yet?
    Who is on the pillow
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Lesser Wizard

Do you like that players are making clones of your game due to their "dedication"?

Who's your waifu/husbando?

Do you like lolis? (Ofc as in awww cute)

Which upcoming anime are you excited for?

What's your favorite Growtopia event?
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

Heyo Odric!

My question is, when you first joined Growtopia, what was your honest opinion?
    That is all I have to say, good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I quit, giving away all my items!
    You missed it, f.
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    What's a Reddit?
    I'm wondering too.

IGN = Nesqwik
    LEVEL=55

creeper,
    aww man.

What is your favorite Tarantino movie?

Do you like jazz?

What is your favorite tabletop game to play with a party of 3?

What is the coolest thing ever?

Where were you and what were you doing when you came up with the name Odric?

What is your favorite emoticon?

Do you know your blood type?

Do you watch anime for the plot?

How did you stumble across your job?

How's it feels like knowing that you will never be a master sorcerer?
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Lasagne is probably one of my least favorite ways to make pasta.
    Garfield wants to know your location.

My comments can be harsh, but atleast im not fake with my replies.

-IGN: Dvours

have you ever feel suicidal?
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

What are your thoughts on the claims that support is not doing their job properly?

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    I'm complicated. Being an Aries, my planet is Mars and my element is Fire, so my favorite color is naturally red. Red is the color of passion. I wear a lot of red, pink, burgundy, and black - but I also really like purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    1. What is your name?
    2. What is your quest?
    3. What’s the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    I'm Odric. My quest is to get the community more connected, and do you mean an African or a European swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    What's your favorite mini-game?
    Is it fun to work for Ubisoft?
    What's the most annoying type of player in this game in your opinion?
    What's your social security number?
    What's the price of a diamond diaper?
    Do you mean in GT? I'd have to say parkour. I like doing the WotD every day if I get a chance.
    It's fun to work for Ubi! I feel very welcome here, and like I'm surrounded by like-minded people.
    It's hard to say "most annoying." I often get annoyed when I try talking to a scammer / drop game host. I'll say something like "hey, did you know this is illegal?" and all they respond with is "omg mods plz no ben" or "selfie plz?!" /fp
    I don't have a social security number.
    That depends on the size of the baby. I'd say 3 WLs, tops.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Do you read JoJo manga? If yes then please explain how D4C works in chapter 69 of pt7
    If not then please explain how King Crimson works
    I haven't read the JoJo manga yet, but I want to. I'm soooo excited for Part 7!!!
    I don't think anyone can explain how King Crimson actually works. When I think about explaining it, all I think is "so he can do this, but this also happens, and..." I can't explain. But like, the end of Part 5 triggered me. Golden Wind is quite the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Do you own a body pillow yet?
    Who is on the pillow
    No, I do not own a dakimakura. Daewud

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    Do you like that players are making clones of your game due to their "dedication"?
    You guys know about the game I'm making? o_o;;;

Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Who's your waifu/husbando?
    Do you like lolis? (Ofc as in awww cute)
    Which upcoming anime are you excited for?
    What's your favorite Growtopia event?
    The Paladin I RP in D&D is my waifu. She has all the qualities I idolize and wish to have, which is why I RP. It's like practicing for real life.
    I guess? I don't dislike lolis, but they don't do anything for me. As long as they're not Tsundere or crazy needy / overbearing.
    The first season of MHA was kinda lame to me. It felt like OPM with more of a backstory - or Superhero Naruto. Then after the second season, I started getting into it, so I'm super excited for Season 3 next month!!! I'm actively watching Demon Slayer every week. I've been catching up on games more than anything else lately.
    I like the carnival the most out of the events. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    My question is, when you first joined Growtopia, what was your honest opinion?
    My honest opinion was "This will be a fun, relaxing game to play."

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    1. What is your favorite Tarantino movie?
    2. Do you like jazz?
    3. What is your favorite tabletop game to play with a party of 3?
    4. What is the coolest thing ever?
    5. Where were you and what were you doing when you came up with the name Odric?
    6. What is your favorite emoticon?
    7. Do you know your blood type?
    8. Do you watch anime for the plot?
    9. How did you stumble across your job?
    1. I really enjoyed Kill Bill; both volumes!
    2. I do enjoy jazz. Some of my best family memories are traveling with my parents, going to jazz bars.
    3. This is a tough question. When picking out a game, it depends on how much time you have available. I find deck builders are often the most fun with 3 players, and they usually don't need much setup time. Ascension, Dominion, or Thunderstone. For longer-sittings, I'd love to sit back and chill over a game of Shogun or Warrior Knight. This is a much different question if you're asking for my recommendation to buy!!! I used to work at a board game cafe, so I could take about them for DAYS.
    4. Me - but only after you get to know me. c:
    5. I was sitting in front of my desk at work, thinking of names. The other names I wanted were either already used, or too personal and would give away my real identity. I decided to pull from one of my favorite hobbies - Magic the Gathering.
    6. Outside of Growtopia, my favorite emoji/emoticon is :eyes: or :smirk:. I have a super warm & kindhearted smirk in RL that slays.
    7. I do know my blood type! Fun fact - I donate blood every chance I get. Once they opened plasma donations a couple years ago, I started doing that as well! I always feel so refreshed after donating - knowing I may have saved someone's life, and having fresh blood being made inside my body. Every donation is a fresh start!
    8. It depends on the anime. Some of them I watch for the action. I'm watching [I]Baki[/I/] on Netflix right now, and it doesn't have much of a story. I'm 16 episodes in and feel just as confused as the first episode. "Big muscular guys fight each other." Barakamon had a great story but no action; slice of life can be good, too!
    9. Wasn't much stumbling. I saw the opportunity and went for it. With more than half a decade working in community management and social networking, plus a background in technology (I studied programming in University), I put together the best portfolio I could and applied for the position!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    How's it feels like knowing that you will never be a master sorcerer?
    That's cool, I play Paladin anyway.

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Alfred Hitchcock is a very famous film director.
    He also wrote books. The question was "what's your favorite one of his works?" Lemme extend this - I don't think I've ever seen or read any of his works. Nothing I specifically sought out, at the very least. It was never taught in our curriculum.

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    have you ever feel suicidal?
    I've been through a lot. I underwent surgery a decade ago where I was pronounced legally dead for 5 minutes. I wouldn't say I felt suicidal, but the thought has crossed my mind about what the world would be like without me in it. Man that would be a boring & grey world. It's a permanent solution to a short term problem.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    What are your thoughts on the claims that support is not doing their job properly?
    I replied to a question above that asked about the "inconsistencies found in the Canadian Support team." Please refer to this for my answer.

Link to my official IG

I heard the entire team took holidays for Eid-ul-Adha, I don't remember if the you're from Abu Dhabi too, but does this mean that the team is comprised of Muslims who were celebrating or does it mean that Abu Dhabi gave a national holiday to everyone, or both?

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    I heard the entire team took holidays for Eid-ul-Adha, I don't remember if the you're from Abu Dhabi too, but does this mean that the team is comprised of Muslims who were celebrating or does it mean that Abu Dhabi gave a national holiday to everyone, or both?
    Firstly... Weird question for an AMA. If you're interested in finding out about Civic Holidays and how certain countries/regions celebrate them, please try doing a Google search!

Second, I don't see why anybody's Religion or Race would matter. Most of the mods are public enough that they're cool with mentioning where they're from, but that's up to them. If you're interested, please check their Social Media channels!

Link to my official IG