Thread: AM(A)A

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default AM(A)A

Ask Me (Almost) Anything! About myself, of course. I won't be answering any questions about Growtopia / future updates, or anything too personal (age, location). c:

I'll try my best to answer everything!
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

do you have any hobbies

i personally do lots of sports, Wii Sports

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

what's the best game of all time

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    https://www.blackdesertonline.com

I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

-IGN: Dvours

MC Donalds OR WENDY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Idarksaberl View Post
    MC Donalds OR WENDY'S
    Funny, I had McDonald's today. Two Big Macs, a large fry & a water to drink. I'm going on vacation to visit home soon and the highlight of my journey will be Wendy's. I'm so excited, you have no idea. I'm gonna down like 3 Baconators, a chili cheese fry, and a frosty. I CAN'T WAIT. (Wendy's > A&W > BK > McD; we don't have a Taco Bell here )

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    When you say "best game of all time," you're saying that like it's a fact by weighing many stats, rather than personal opinion. My personal favorite is Earthbound. I do a yearly playthrough - just did it in early July!

If I had to give a GoaT award to a game, it would probably be Super Mario 64. It truly revolutionized how the gaming industry saw 3D environments in game; a real forerunner.

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    I sunk probably 2-300 hours into BDO; it was good, probably my 4th favorite MMO I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    do you have any hobbies

i personally do lots of sports, Wii Sports
    My biggest hobby is having hobbies. I tend to gravitate towards something new every month, but in general I always keep the same ones - gaming & anime. I was without a TV or monitor for nearly a year, so I decided to dive deep into mobile games. I'd watch anime on my phone on my way to work every day. Now I barely have my phone in my hands, exploring the real world.

Right now, it's Minecraft, Magic the Gathering, and Fire Emblem: The Three Houses. It's my first time playing Minecraft in 8 years, but I'm playing with some old friends I haven't spoken with in years. Magic is suuuuper amazing; Gadnok & I play a lot outside of the office, and both Dae & Looloops want to learn! Fire Emblem kinda eats up all my free time outside of that... It's too good.

I also exercise a lot. It's an hour long walk to & from work, and I do yoga every day!

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Where did you get your name from? How did you discover Growtopia?
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

Will you change your name to OwOdric?

Why do u like baby blocks?

Can you do my math homework for me?
    IGN: ZeppyXD
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    Will you change your name to OwOdric?

Why do u like baby blocks?

Can you do my math homework for me?
    Use photo math! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Ask Me (Almost) Anything! About myself, of course. I won't be answering any questions about Growtopia / future updates, or anything too personal (age, location). c:

What’s your favorite Band? And Songs
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post

Are you in a relasionship?
    I know i cant ask your age but uh: Are you over 13? and Are you under 22?
    Can u sign my board at hepnoworld? (this is a joke but pls do if you have time xD)
    Did you play growtopia before you became a mod?
    Will you be at SUPERMODDANCEPARTY PAW2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Im gay.

R.I.P Mose, You will be missed, you where such a great friend... i will forever mourn you....

Since you are a gamer, What do you think about little nightmares and little nightmares squeal

and also what do you think about life is strange 2.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    What’s your favorite Band? And Songs
    It's hard to save "favorite band" since I mostly listen to solo artists. Possibly TWRP or NSP; I've watched both live in concert and they were GREAT. Plus I'm a Game Grumps fan and appreciate Danny's work.

Quote Originally Posted by HepnoGT View Post
    Are you in a relasionship?
    I know i cant ask your age but uh: Are you over 13? and Are you under 22?
    Can u sign my board at hepnoworld? (this is a joke but pls do if you have time xD)
    Did you play growtopia before you became a mod?
    Will you be at SUPERMODDANCEPARTY PAW2019
    I'm married to my job & the community. <3
    My age? I'm at least old enough to legally work in Canada.
    I sign for players with over 1000 hours of in-game time on their main, a clean recent record with mods (no punishments that weren't removed, no warnings, etc; auto-bans that were removed by support are fine), and a main world to sign in. I don't like signing farm worlds or BFGs. I like giving my signature as a sign that the player is good & respectful. Kind of an unofficial goal that players can strive for, though I don't see a reason to incentivize good behavior - you should be a good person because it's the right thing to do.
    I did play Growtopia before I became a mod! But part of the magic and mystery is not telling anyone how long.
    I missed out on the dance party because it happened on my day off, but I heard there were some super cool guests who showed up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Since you are a gamer, What do you think about little nightmares and little nightmares squeal
    and also what do you think about life is strange 2.
    I haven't played Little Nightmares yet; I'm not too into thriller or horror themed games. It's the same with shows & movies. I just don't see the appeal. But I listen to a few podcasts & game review shows and I've never heard anything bad about them.
    As for Life is Strange - I've watched one of my favorite streamers do a playthrough of the first game, but I haven't seen any gameplay of the second one yet. Story driven games like that are ones I'd rather sit back and watch, rather than mess around with the subpar controls. Not that there's anything wrong with that - the games are made for their stories. Controls aren't that important.

Link to my official IG