Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AM(A)A

Would I get a prize if I revealed your identity?
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Dasnipergt View Post
    Have you tried the new Popeyes chicken sandwich?
    We don't have a Popeyes Chicken here. I was listening to a podcast the other day and they were comparing Popeyes Chicken to KFC, Mary Browns, and

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySpud View Post
    Do you play fighting games?
    What do you think about them?
    What are your main responsibilities of your job?
    What are your favorite parts about your job?
    How good are you at chess?
    What countries do you want to visit?
    What is your ethnicity?
    Do you follow politics?
    Do you have any trophies?
    What game consoles do you own?
    What type of keyboard do you use?
    Favorite beverage?
    Do you play or follow any sports?
    What do you think is the best part about GT?
    What do you think is the worst part about GT?
    What one item would you remove from GT?
    What one item would you put in GT?
    Is water wet?
    Favorite food?
    Where is the best place to get said favorite food?
    What languages do you speak?
    Sonic the Hedgehog live action movie: Thoughts?
    I don't play many fighting games - learning all the combos seems like a lot of work for me at this point, then it's getting a bunch of practice in. I also don't have anybody who's super passionate about fighting games to play with, so no sparring partner. Though I really like Smash Bros, but I've been playing that since Smash 64 released. I like watching fighting games, though. I often watch the finals of most EVO events. Skull Girls, Street Fighter, Smash, DBFZ - I enjoy watching all 4.

The main responsibilities of my job include chatting with the community to get feedback about the game, creating content on social media, and a bunch of other stuff I can't mention. My favorite part is probably world building for events and chatting with players.

I wouldn't say I'm fantastic at Chess. I've only played maybe 5 full games in my life, and they were all against Diamond players. I won 2 out of 5 of the games. This is probably because of my extensive background in board games, and I play a bunch of strategy / tactics games as well. Now Go I've played probably 30-35 times.

When I was younger (because it would be weird to tell a story from when I was older), I visited France, Germany, Switzerland, Cuba, Costa Rica, and Mexico. I'd love to go back to Switzerland, but I think I'd like to visit Vietnam or Madagascar.

I'm Caucasian, but I don't follow "real world" politics, though I actively follow the politics happening in the game industry! I listen to a few podcasts and read Forums / Reddit for info on stuff.

I don't own any trophies, but I own multiple awards for my accomplishments!

I own one of every console from the NES - newest gen, except for the Sega Genesis or Saturn!

I use a QWERTY keyboard! At home, I have some super flat Lenovo keyboard that I got when I bought my old desktop. I've never seen another one like it, but it really helped when I was having wrist issues a few years ago and needed something that was easier on my wrists.

For a favorite beverage... I drink a lot of water. I use a Soda Stream to carbonate water myself, too. Other than this, I prefer Coke over Pepsi!

I used to play Basketball from grades 7-12. I was a Point Guard, though that was before I knew what that meant. I watched an anime called Kuroko's Basketball last year and started getting really into the sport again. The Toronto Raptors did a phenomenal job this year!!! In general, I watch all of the biggest sporting events of the year for hockey, basketball, gold, and soccer. I also watched e-sports, including League of Legends, Overwatch, DotA2 (The Internationals were just last week!), Smash Ultimate. I also play Smash.

The best & worst parts of GT, huh? This is a hard question to answer. I really enjoy world building & parkour. Probably the worst part is being unable to get quiet without having 10-15 people trying to punch me and reporting stuff that I can't help with, even after telling them I can't.

I'd remove the Rayman's Fist.

I'd put in the item I want for my mod item. Hopefully it'll be soon. I mentioned it in another thread last week.

Water is not wet. Being wet implies that there is water on the water. It's physically impossible for a water molecule to have another water molecule on top of it, so no, water is not wet. But wet water is much tastier than dry water.

My comfort food - the meal I'll eat no matter what and it'll make me feel relaxed - is super basic. It's just mashed potatoes with ground beef gravy and corn. Nobody cooks it like mom does.

I speak English, and I started learning French a couple months ago. I also took a Spanish class in University, but that was so long ago that I don't remember it.

I feel bad for the creators since they had to restart it from the ground up. I probably won't watch it, never been much of a Sonic fan anyway. The only Live Action movie I've watched that I enjoyed was Samurai X / Rurouni Kenshin. It was phenomenal.
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Since you won’t see this till you are back from vacation..

How was it? And where’d you go?

Will u answer questions thats not about u?
    IM BACK

Whats your opinion on pokemon and dragons?

Whats your favorite franchise? (ONLY ONE! MWAHAHHA)

Whats your opinion on the state and the community of grow?

I'm fooken 12 and hate life. Fook school
    Slowly building up a fake persona~
    Discord: scr0nchi#1435

Attachment 223346
    -tq rimouiii

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as

[