Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: NEED HELP WITH MY FUTURE PROJECT

  1. #1
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default NEED HELP WITH MY FUTURE PROJECT

    Ok, now that I have your attention, this isn't really a project, I just need ideas for my bfg service.
    You probably know the idea of a bfg service, people give you blocks and you break them in your bfg in order to give the seeds back to them.
    my plan was, I wanted to sell something called PRIORITY upgrade which made the clients have more display boxes to drop their farmables, which increases the amount of blocks they can give me, and that I'd keep their blocks in front of other ones, meaning that I'd break them first even if they give me the blocks after someone else on the waiting list. so my question is, how much should I sell this upgrade for and how long should it last? And should I do anything else that costs anything, mainly my idea was that I'd earn was from selling rooms in my bfg world and getting fossils. Thanks for your advice!! take care

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Hey,

    I have made BFG services in the past, and i’d like to think that they went successful. I can give you some tips about the whole thing, if you’re willing to talk more in-game. As for what you asked, I would try to steer away from “priority” clients. It’s not fair to others, and it will discourage people from using your service, assuming there’s competition.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

  3. #3
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Hey,

    I have made BFG services in the past, and i’d like to think that they went successful. I can give you some tips about the whole thing, if you’re willing to talk more in-game. As for what you asked, I would try to steer away from “priority” clients. It’s not fair to others, and it will discourage people from using your service, assuming there’s competition.
    I'd appreciate that a lot! could you msg me when you are online? or could you log in right now? my ign is MrHestek

  4. #4
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    bump bump bump

  5. #5
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    bump bump bump I need advice from everyone

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    402

    Default

    That would scare away what little people that trust you with their farmables because now they have to spend more if they wanna get their stuff broken...
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  7. #7
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    That would scare away what little people that trust you with their farmables because now they have to spend more if they wanna get their stuff broken...
    yeah true, I talked with some other ppl and they all said that I should screw the priority upgrade thing and put like a world lock per amount of blocks broken, I'm planning to do 2.5k blocks/wl, I hope that's good enough

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    571

    Default

    I would also recommend to scratch the priority idea out
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarryJinx View Post
    yeah true, I talked with some other ppl and they all said that I should screw the priority upgrade thing and put like a world lock per amount of blocks broken, I'm planning to do 2.5k blocks/wl, I hope that's good enough
    I mean, i wouldn't pay 2.5k blocks a wl so maybe lower the price a bit.
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

    IGN: phantic
    Discord: darkphantic#7895

    Need help with something like massing, supplying, or farm building?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?554248

  10. #10
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    I mean, i wouldn't pay 2.5k blocks a wl so maybe lower the price a bit.
    3k maybe? I guess that's good enough

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    I mean, i wouldn't pay 2.5k blocks a wl so maybe lower the price a bit.
    Nah, 2.5k is actually pretty good, if anything it should be 2k/wl because when u drop into display box, it's exactly 2wls to fill it, 3k would make everything confusing
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  12. #12
    Knight CarryJinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    Nah, 2.5k is actually pretty good, if anything it should be 2k/wl because when u drop into display box, it's exactly 2wls to fill it, 3k would make everything confusing
    )
    thanks, anyways though I've given up on this service since I found a better profit way. thank you :=)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •