Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Looking for an active guild

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    397

    Default Looking for an active guild

    I've never been in a guild before since we didn't have one when I left. Can anyone also tell me how to contribute? I've read somewhere along the lines that farming is involved. I'm using my new account (Cobwebster) so my level isn't really that high; I've only created this account a few weeks back. Thanks to those who'll respond!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Phantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    720

    Default

    come join beta! we require #18 contribution personal and as long as yr willing to grind it should be no problem. although im not guild leader, im sure pixel or phemus would be more than happy to have ya. just msg one of them in game xd
    ”u say u don't care, but in ur heart, u really do."

    IGN: phantic
    Discord: darkphantic#7895

    Need help with something like massing, supplying, or farm building?
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?554248

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    come join beta! we require #18 contribution personal and as long as yr willing to grind it should be no problem. although im not guild leader, im sure pixel or phemus would be more than happy to have ya. just msg one of them in game xd
    I will message them in-game. But it would also be easier if they a Discord tag so we can chat from there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bumping...

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Yell0wTail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Drowning... oh wait..
    Posts
    864

    Default

    You can join us at Dynamite. I'll leave a link to my original thread

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...g-contributers
    IGN:Yell0wTail

    Goals

    Reach level 100~ 101% Complete
    Own 3 mags~ 100% Complete
    Own a rayman~ 100% Complete
    Focused Eyes~ 100% Complete
    Lead a guild~ 100% Complete
    Have a limited item to flex~ 100% Complete

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer YoMattyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Banned
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Hey Our Guild Better is recruiting no minimum requirements or stuff like that,

    Just reply here. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Members-Better

    We are trying to get active members as well!
    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#3632
    Currently Working on GrowMarket
    My Community Server: https://discord.gg/6ZbrUvs

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Cobwebster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    You can join us at Dynamite. I'll leave a link to my original thread

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...g-contributers
    I'll read it later.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by YoMattyGT View Post
    Hey Our Guild Better is recruiting no minimum requirements or stuff like that,

    Just reply here. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Members-Better

    We are trying to get active members as well!
    Ooh, nice! I'll think about it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •