Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Anyone willing to help me complete finale parkour I dont do parkour...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Daennon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602

    Default Anyone willing to help me complete finale parkour I dont do parkour...

    Title says it all

    My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 46
    Currently banned (Auto banned)
    Main world: NECROZM

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daennon View Post
    Title says it all
    Sure but I don't have any ticket.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Daennon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Sure but I don't have any ticket.
    I can give it to u

    My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 46
    Currently banned (Auto banned)
    Main world: NECROZM

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Sorry didn’t see his reply, I’ll be returning it.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daennon View Post
    I can give it to u
    Are you sure dude? What time though?
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Just finished.

    Not bad but not good, I got a smoog dragon (65 wls) so about 30 wls loss rip.

    (Can provide screenshot)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh here’s the screenshot btw
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Daennon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Are you sure dude? What time though?
    Sry the guy above my post help me did it.

    My IGN: Necrozm
    Lvl: 46
    Currently banned (Auto banned)
    Main world: NECROZM

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daennon View Post
    Sry the guy above my post help me did it.
    Oh its fine. You could ask me again if you want some help
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

    Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

    I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    next time when y'all doing a service that gives screenshots, try to /radio then do parkour, then after getting the prize do /time to be more legit.

    sorry but iv'e met way too many cunning scummy con-artists in the game.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    next time when y'all doing a service that gives screenshots, try to /radio then do parkour, then after getting the prize do /time to be more legit.

    sorry but iv'e met way too many cunning scummy con-artists in the game.
    I’m wearing the zinc he gave me

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    I’m wearing the zinc he gave me
    no offense but you could have 2 tickets at hand and did yours in the mean time, i just don't trust anyone at this point..

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    no offense but you could have 2 tickets at hand and did yours in the mean time, i just don't trust anyone at this point..
    That’s up to you to believe, you can check my previous posts I’m practically begging for donations lol.

    Also I don’t play gt that much I just hang out on the forums. It’s really boring tbh but if you ever want to play just pm

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    That’s up to you to believe, you can check my previous posts I’m practically begging for donations lol.

    Also I don’t play gt that much I just hang out on the forums. It’s really boring tbh but if you ever want to play just pm
    ayy~ /dab cool, an epic gamer.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •