Thread: Why does everyone talk big until they are proven wrong or nobody agrees?

Default Why does everyone talk big until they are proven wrong or nobody agrees?

Title and all, it's super frustrating.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Cursed

because they do not know their place, so (you) have to get them a chair, let them sit the hell down, and learn to be humble.

Banned

Confusing flex

Because 99% of this games playerbase (including the forums) is completely incompetent. People act out randomly for attention or because they believe they know what is right instead of taking time to actually do research on issues because they just want attention.

You can see this not only in game, but in a large chunk of forumers and larger Instagram accounts related to this game, who feel that a larger post count / following makes their opinions correct, when they are just preaching to the incompetent members of the playerbase.

Same goes for things outside of growtopia, but this games playerbase exemplifies this.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Cuz, they have pride at the start of an argument and at the end, they feel like all of their pride has been taken.

Just like in starting a game that's level-based. At the start you can finish things easily and you get confident about it, just to be crushed by a stronger opponent later on. TL:DR, Beating your first dragon in Skyrim then going to High Hrothgar, gets rekt by a Frost Troll.

(Said example does not work for the Dark Souls franchise,sadly.)
    Last edited by Maroczy; 08-18-2019 at 05:16 PM.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Because 99% of this games playerbase (including the forums) is completely incompetent. People act out randomly for attention or because they believe they know what is right instead of taking time to actually do research on issues because they just want attention.

You can see this not only in game, but in a large chunk of forumers and larger Instagram accounts related to this game, who feel that a larger post count / following makes their opinions correct, when they are just preaching to the incompetent members of the playerbase.

Same goes for things outside of growtopia, but this games playerbase exemplifies this.
    This, I like very much. I like how you bring up instagram because of the recent 🤡 outbreak which has made very not smartkids feel like they're winning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maroczy View Post
    Cuz, they have pride at the start of an argument and at the end, they feel like all of their pride has been taken.

Just like in starting a game that's level-based. At the start you can finish things easily and you get confident about it, just to be crushed by a stronger opponent later on. TLR, Beating your first dragon in Skyrim then going to High Hrothgar, gets rent by a Frost Troll.

(Said example does not work for the Dark Souls franchise,sadly.)
    *visible confusion*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    because they do not know their place, so (you) have to get them a chair, let them sit the hell down, and learn to be humble.
    I wish that was the case🤧🤧
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

the internet, thats why
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026

The same feeling you had when you just got Uno Reverse-Card
    What, You Egg?
    [He Stabs Him]

Partly confused at the title, but I'll try to explain in my opinion.

So, when nobody agrees, thats basically the same thing as being proven wrong.

When people "talk big", that's (probably) cause they think they are correct. Either that or they are trying to push an agenda(but let's ignore that reason).

When they think they are correct, they feel you are stupid thus "talk big" trying to make you understand why your wrong (enough though your not).
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post

*visible confusion🤧
    Do you not play Skyrim?

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.