Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Merged] Unbalanced Fishing Fanatics Concerns

Default [Merged] Unbalanced Fishing Fanatics Concerns

We calculated that if we work really hard, we need actually participate only 7,3 events to get 10 keys... But.. This only works if you let us collect tokens whole this time and not force us to use all after summer seasons 4 events are done. So i literally beg you: do not force us to use all tokens after last event. Let us save tokens full year and use leftovers after last event of this whole year. Also i have one year sub, so if you force us to waste all leftovers after 4 events, we will lose much tokens in one year and that is not nice either. So, how will it be? We need use all after 4 events, or we can collect tokens whole year and summertokens just changes to winter tokens in our guild menu and after winter those left overs changes to springtokens?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Default Clash Event

What do y’all think about the Clash Event?
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    What do y’all think about the Clash Event?
    First of all, it takes like 10 + hours and tons of pristines and bait, even though they promised to revamp it. I've been doing it for 7 hours in total with pristines, and I've not even gotten 8 million yet.
    In my opinion, it is pretty bad, since it takes a really long grind and hundreds of world locks.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

yes. no
    *INTRUDER ALERT*

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    We calculated that if we work really hard, we need actually participate only 7,3 events to get 10 keys... But.. This only works if you let us collect tokens whole this time and not force us to use all after summer seasons 4 events are done. So i literally beg you: do not force us to use all tokens after last event. Let us save tokens full year and use leftovers after last event of this whole year. Also i have one year sub, so if you force us to waste all leftovers after 4 events, we will lose much tokens in one year and that is not nice either. So, how will it be? We need use all after 4 events, or we can collect tokens whole year and summertokens just changes to winter tokens in our guild menu and after winter those left overs changes to springtokens?
    Actually, you do not have do so much work with the subscription. Without doing the events, it gives 1 or 2 out of the 4 branches of the season which helps a lot. Perhaps, if you are a type of person who logs on everyday, you just have to participate a few events which are easy to do in order to unlock the L item. For me, I have the subscription token used and willing to skip when it is Surgery and Startopia.
    *INTRUDER ALERT*

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    First of all, it takes like 10 + hours and tons of pristines and bait, even though they promised to revamp it. I've been doing it for 7 hours in total with pristines, and I've not even gotten 8 million yet.
    In my opinion, it is pretty bad, since it takes a really long grind and hundreds of world locks.
    They’ve stated that it wouldn’t take long hours but yes same.

We need an answer, we can’t fish for hours

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Default A new guy to clash events

After participating the first 2 events (block bashers and fishing), I realised ur guild and u itself have to grind for the whole event for the 3-4 days. I can't play much on weekends and on only Friday, I can't do much. In the end, I can't get a shot for legendary prize as I won't have enough keys due to my lack of being able to grind during weekends and my guild not having enough ppl grinding.

I have a few recommendations to make guild events better in terms of rewards.
    1. make the rewards slightly cheaper, so lesser grinding
    2. Make events slightly longer, like up to 5-6 days, so that we don't need to hard grind during weekends (I don't have the time and my parents will scold me for playing the same game for 1 hour straight, so I can't even grind for like a whole day and ppl also have lives during the weekend and do not want to hard grind but spent time with others irl instead)
    3. Make points required to get the tokens lower so lesser grinding
    4. Required keys to get legendary tier decrease so lesser grinding

For 1st,3rd, and 4th recommendations, there will be more ppl having legendary items and that won't make it exclusive to top grinding guilds and players

For 2nd recommendation, top guilds defending their title for top event leader boards will need to grind longer to stay there but this doesn't affect the majority of players if clash is longer. People would have more time to slowly grind to get their points

I'm still a kid and I see clash events as a hell grind event, if u or your guild don't hard grind for a few events, legendary tier is impossible if it's 12 keys. I haven't even get my first key yet and it's already the second event. I think I also won't even get my first key in the fishing event. So overall if clash events were less grind , clash would be better and more promising for more ppl to enjoy and not to hard grind
    Yeeeeeet )))))))))))
    I break chands every day how about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Jothealpha View Post
    After participating the first 2 events (block bashers and fishing), I realised ur guild and u itself have to grind for the whole event for the 3-4 days. I can't play much on weekends and on only Friday, I can't do much. In the end, I can't get a shot for legendary prize as I won't have enough keys due to my lack of being able to grind during weekends and my guild not having enough ppl grinding.

I have a few recommendations to make guild events better in terms of rewards.
    1. make the rewards slightly cheaper, so lesser grinding
    2. Make events slightly longer, like up to 5-6 days, so that we don't need to hard grind during weekends (I don't have the time and my parents will scold me for playing the same game for 1 hour straight, so I can't even grind for like a whole day and ppl also have lives during the weekend and do not want to hard grind but spent time with others irl instead)
    3. Make points required to get the tokens lower so lesser grinding
    4. Required keys to get legendary tier decrease so lesser grinding

For 1st,3rd, and 4th recommendations, there will be more ppl having legendary items and that won't make it exclusive to top grinding guilds and players

For 2nd recommendation, top guilds defending their title for top event leader boards will need to grind longer to stay there but this doesn't affect the majority of players if clash is longer. People would have more time to slowly grind to get their points

I'm still a kid and I see clash events as a hell grind event, if u or your guild don't hard grind for a few events, legendary tier is impossible if it's 12 keys. I haven't even get my first key yet and it's already the second event. I think I also won't even get my first key in the fishing event. So overall if clash events were less grind , clash would be better and more promising for more ppl to enjoy and not to hard grind
    You need 10 keys, but if cant get even one in 2 events then you need make max contri in last 10 events.

As well, what should be changed in Clash?

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    There are quite few problems about this event..

1. NekoRei said that they will announce next Events earlier because there were alot of peoples complaining about the Block Bashers event, since it got released without any announcement and ALOT of peoples weren't even in a guild

2. Starkos said that we won't be fishing for hours, hell yeah, now we fish for days, so he was actually right, thanks <3

3. They've reduced the time of event from 4 days to 3 days without any information why they've done that

4. Balance between this and last event is most terrible balance I have ever seen in any game, and I play alot of games where things are unbalanced..
    Let's compare last two events..
    Block Bashers
    -You don't need any tools
    -You don't have to even watch the game, you can just watch TV or something else and spam punch button
    -Took you like 10 hours to do Max Personal WITH RELIABLES
    -Event lasted for 4 days
    Fishing Fanatics
    -You need ALOT of baits
    -You need to watch the game every few secs/you can do it by sounds but it'll still require effort
    -Takes more than 30 hours with RELIABLES (more than 10 hours with PRISTINES)
    -Event last for 3 days
    Does it look balanced? (:

5. They don't care, they actually don't, lol. There were multiple threads about this issue and there wasn't even single reply from Ubistaff, you gotta love Ubisoft.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Fishing, not bad. I myself have time so I did it easily.
    BUT the parkour and keys instead of actual rewards, pure trash. In the older system you just had to collect enough tokens and then get the reward YOU wanted but not you just have to rely on your parkour skills (which not many have) and RNG... the worst part about it... THE DAMN RNG... I wasted a ticket and 20 minutes on the parkour to get an item I hate, think it's ugly and it's completely worthless. The old system was much better even if we needed more tokens, it wasn't so difficult to get them if you just put some work in to getting them.

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 56/125

Knight

Default How can an answer help?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Starkos said we won't be fishing for hours... so I don't see how any answer of any sort can matter when words don't have any value... I'm really disappointed on this. And I'm pretty sure it's not Starkos who made the decission but the problem seems to be internal. It would be nice if what is stated by ubisoft staff could be trusted. Trust takes time to build upp, I don't understand what is the point on saying something if it's not going to be followed through. Better never ever say stuff If managing all this is so hard that staff can't follow on what's said.

Looks like internal communication isn't working and decisions are made whitout a proper chain in command. Typical organization where one hand don't know what the other is doing. So on the best intentions some decide and communicate one thing and other staff just do whatever and don't care about what was decided or said. Well thats how I interpret all these resent happenings. I might be wrong but the symptoms are all there... I'm sure none is lying on purpose. But it sadly have a negative impact on players and our view...

Rant rant ik...

So Chloe will you really trust if they say they will do that?...

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Starkos said we won't be fishing for hours... so I don't see how any answer of any sort can matter when words don't have any value... I'm really disappointed on this. And I'm pretty sure it's not Starkos who made the decission but the problem seems to be internal. It would be nice if what is stated by ubisoft staff could be trusted. Trust takes time to build upp, I don't understand what is the point on saying something if it's not going to be followed through. Better never ever say stuff If managing all this is so hard that staff can't follow on what's said.

Looks like internal communication isn't working and decisions are made whitout a proper chain in command. Typical organization where one hand don't know what the other is doing. So on the best intentions some decide and communicate one thing and other staff just do whatever and don't care about what was decided or said. Well thats how I interpret all these resent happenings. I might be wrong but the symptoms are all there... I'm sure none is lying on purpose. But it sadly have a negative impact on players and our view...

Rant rant ik...

So Chloe will you really trust if they say they will do that?...
    Let me just ctrl+c my reply to other threads

1. NekoRei said that they will announce next Events earlier because there were alot of peoples complaining about the Block Bashers event, since it got released without any announcement and ALOT of peoples weren't even in a guild

2. Starkos said that we won't be fishing for hours, hell yeah, now we fish for days, so he was actually right, thanks <3

3. They've reduced the time of event from 4 days to 3 days without any information why they've done that

4. Balance between this and last event is most terrible balance I have ever seen in any game, and I play alot of games where things are unbalanced..
    Block Bashers
    -You don't have to even watch the game, you can just watch TV or something else and spam punch button
    -Event lasted for 4 days
    Fishing Fanatics
    -You need ALOT of baits
    -You need to watch the game every few secs/you can do it by sounds but it'll still require effort
    -Event last for 3 days

5. They don't care, they actually don't, lol. There were multiple threads about this issue and there wasn't even single reply from Ubistaff, you gotta love Ubisoft.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by Superparty View Post
    BUT the parkour and keys instead of actual rewards, pure trash. In the older system you just had to collect enough tokens and then get the reward YOU wanted but not you just have to rely on your parkour skills (which not many have) and RNG... the worst part about it... THE DAMN RNG... I wasted a ticket and 20 minutes on the parkour to get an item I hate, think it's ugly and it's completely worthless. The old system was much better even if we needed more tokens, it wasn't so difficult to get them if you just put some work in to getting them.
    I've did 6 Tickets, 5 of my Guild Members one mine and I've got -
    2 Troll Growmojis
    2 Holographic Mannequins
    1. Amulet of Force
    1 World Architect
    These are really terrible drops, because the drop chance of getting epic item is 14%...Forgot to mention that all rewards were from #9 Prize or how tf I should call it
    Rest In Peace, Marley

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post

Block Bashers
    -Event lasted for 4 days
    Fishing Fanatics
    -You need ALOT of baits
    -Event last for 3 days

True, It took my 3 hours to contribute in my last event.

This time, you gotta fish for hours. I don’t understand, do they expect us to fish for hours?

the parkour was actually a good step ahead
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

I understand but fishing for countless hours is not good, they’ve given a promise.

Just because they work on an other update or event, that doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t keep their promise on another event.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    True, It took my 3 hours to contribute in my last event.

This time, you gotta fish for hours. I don’t understand, do they expect us to fish for hours?
    I am at 23m points and I am using Pristines, and I swear that I was fishing like 20 hours yesterday, I've grinded so hardly, today like 5 hours, so you get like 1m points per hour with Pristines..last event you would get max like 2-4 hours with pristines, sad.
    Rest In Peace, Marley

I think they focus on paw rn. But i hope, right after PAW they start solve this fiasco with us, cause this went too far. People doesn't have time to contri, they lie for leaders cause they doesn't want do boring event, this causes fights and i can tell, it is not fun to be in guild where ppl aren't so happy. We try keep spirit high even when it is super hard, but i would want have great spirit without hard work. Natural good spirit is better than this, where we all so tired and desperate and we just try act happy, while we almost cry inside.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    I am at 23m points and I am using Pristines, and I swear that I was fishing like 20 hours yesterday, I've grinded so hardly, today like 5 hours, so you get like 1m points per hour with Pristines..last event you would get max like 2-4 hours with pristines, sad.
    You could get max in 2 hours in the last event