Thread: Kicked during guild clash

Exclamation Kicked during guild clash

So, right now, if you get kicked and re-invited during guild clash, you become ineligible and the points are lost. This is extremely annoying since some guild elders/co-leaders/leaders kick people sometimes for fun, sometimes because they forgot clash was on or just didn't care. This results in both the guild and the person kicked being severely harmed.

I propose you change it so people who were in the guild at the start of the event will be eligible even if they're kicked and re-invited. This would benefit everyone and have no downside at all.

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

some day some jerk will find a way to abuse that
    h

Banned

This thread should be in Suggestions or yea Mabye here...

Also, yea it's pretty annoying if you'll get kicked by your Elders,Co-Lesders and leaders.
    Try finding a trusted guild next time.

Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    This thread should be in Suggestions or yea Mabye here...

Also, yea it's pretty annoying if you'll get kicked by your Elders,Co-Lesders and leaders.
    Try finding a trusted guild next time.
    I didn't get kicked, another member in my guild did. That's 16mil+ points gone when we're not even making it to #20 guild it seems...

IGN: cFlame
    Discord: Flame#7526
    WOTDs: ROOMESCAPING, ESCAPEPUZZLE, INFECTEDREALM Other worlds: CFLAMEHQ (Main), TOWERSOFPAIN (Halloween building contest 2019 #4-6)

It means the elder,co,leader are kids,unwise, abuse of power
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Wow your guild were so greedy until kicked the member that contributed lots of point to your guild and re invited the member hoping the point to return back.
    In the Light, I shall never surrender!
    Its a shame that you dont know any games made by Blizzard Entertainment :c

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zLordFlameZ View Post
    I didn't get kicked, another member in my guild did. That's 16mil+ points gone when we're not even making it to #20 guild it seems...
    So... That guild skemmmsss oh no!

Just make it like clan games in clash of clans. If the games started and you still have zero points you can join a different or new clan and contribute points for them normally. Then, even if you get kicked, your points still count and you get the same prizes. They have an anti abuse method as well, where no more than 50 people can contribute for one clan, this is to avoid inviting and kicking hundreds of players as a way to give free prizes.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    Just make it like clan games in clash of clans. If the games started and you still have zero points you can join a different or new clan and contribute points for them normally. Then, even if you get kicked, your points still count and you get the same prizes. They have an anti abuse method as well, where no more than 50 people can contribute for one clan, this is to avoid inviting and kicking hundreds of players as a way to give free prizes.
    Growtopia becoming Clash of clans in a nutshell.
    Growtopia should do the same " save points while getting kicked "

Quote Originally Posted by zLordFlameZ View Post
    So, right now, if you get kicked and re-invited during guild clash, you become ineligible and the points are lost. This is extremely annoying since some guild elders/co-leaders/leaders kick people sometimes for fun, sometimes because they forgot clash was on or just didn't care. This results in both the guild and the person kicked being severely harmed.

I propose you change it so people who were in the guild at the start of the event will be eligible even if they're kicked and re-invited. This would benefit everyone and have no downside at all.

This has been thing since the very first Guild Event
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

The leader of my previous guild had sold the guild a few hours before guild clash and I had unfortunately been offline, so even when I got on, it was full and all that I had contributed previously had been discarded
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    It means the elder,co,leader are kids,unwise, abuse of power
    Ehy wohow dont say that !

I agree, someone who helped with rods in our guild got kicked by someone who got promoted to GE for no reason and then demoted again
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch