Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How do you get an account shadow-banned on the forums?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    234

    Default How do you get an account shadow-banned on the forums?

    Back in 2018, I had an account called iProgramMC. In June, I discovered that I was shadow-banned because when I posted, and checked my post on incognito mode, it didn't exist. My replies don't exist either. How do you get an account shadow banned?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    Back in 2018, I had an account called iProgramMC. In June, I discovered that I was shadow-banned because when I posted, and checked my post on incognito mode, it didn't exist. My replies don't exist either. How do you get an account shadow banned?
    It didn't they just deleted it happens to everyone you post something and gets deleted almost immediately

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    234

    Default

    It does. I can post stuff from that account just fine, the problem is that nobody sees my posts. Using https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...archid=4846953 this link while logged on iProgramMC returns all the posts I had created. It does not when I'm logged off.

    Something is wrong.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    It does. I can post stuff from that account just fine, the problem is that nobody sees my posts. Using https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...archid=4846953 this link while logged on iProgramMC returns all the posts I had created. It does not when I'm logged off.

    Something is wrong.
    Ur cpu is prob broken lol

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
    It does. I can post stuff from that account just fine, the problem is that nobody sees my posts. Using https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...archid=4846953 this link while logged on iProgramMC returns all the posts I had created. It does not when I'm logged off.

    Something is wrong.
    I don't really understand what your saying,
    I think you got forum banned for doing something that is illegal regarding to the Growtopian Code.

    * presses the link
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1NB4 View Post
    I don't really understand what your saying,
    I think you got forum banned for doing something that is illegal regarding to the Growtopian Code.

    * presses the link
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    He’s either talking Braille or deaf

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Devours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    here & now
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
    He’s either talking Braille or deaf
    maybe only he can see it.. calm down

    I can see the fakes, so when I look in your direction
    Understand I'm seein' right through

    -IGN: Dvours


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devours View Post
    maybe only he can see it.. calm down
    It’s a joke bro I’m just saying I don’t understand what he’s talking about

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Your account has been disabled, meaning you can read and post but none will be able to see it.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •