Thread: Giveaway for everyone!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Giveaway for everyone!

Hi, so I've became inactive for the past few months as I was not really interested as before. I want to give out the remaining valentine items that I have spent 2 Million gems last valentines and have not sold them away. Everyone and anyone can enter, just post if you want 5 items or 1 item. I will give you the item randomly according to RNG or by luck. Do note that if you pick 5 items, it could be anything like consumables, signs, blocks, etc. If you pick 1 item, it would mostly be clothings. All the best!

Oh yes, please leave your IGN below with your post so I can contact you, or else preferably if you have any worlds with donation boxes/display box so I can leave the gifts there.

*Note: Prizes will not be that good. Prizes are all based off from the valentines goodies I got.*
    PS: If you want, you can call your friends to enter this giveaway, or simply ask them to PM me. I'll give them somethings depending on RNG, or ask them to leave a message @ the world FervorsGiveaway.
    There will be a random lucky winner whom I will be choosing as more people enter.
    Last edited by Musicle; 08-22-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    IGN:Fervors