Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Simple Maths Question #2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Simple Maths Question #2

    I have 10 ladders, my friend threw 2 apples on my roof.

    Please calculate the Kelvin of Canis Majoris VY.

    [Quote to see the answer!!]
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer walkstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    United States of Prussia
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I have 10 ladders, my friend threw 2 apples on my roof.

    Please calculate the Kelvin of Canis Majoris VY.

    [Quote to see the answer!!]
    it at least 1 kevlin
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    it at least 1 kevlin
    wowowowow thanks for your contribution to this thread wowowowow
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer loyalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    happy thoughts
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    an interesting question i must say
    真の幸福を達成.




  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I have 10 ladders, my friend threw 2 apples on my roof.

    Please calculate the Kelvin of Canis Majoris VY.

    [Quote to see the answer!!]
    undefined.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    30/10/2017
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303266&dateline=15318  17540

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    My face: (nonexistant)

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Satania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    I have 10 ladders, my friend threw 2 apples on my roof.

    Please calculate the Kelvin of Canis Majoris VY.

    [Quote to see the answer!!]
    You have 10 ladders and your friend threw 2 apples to the roof. We all know the apples are very important to measuring temperature, the apples have heated up to 2 Kelvin due to Canis Majoris VY, which is 174.5 times less than the temperature of ladders. 2K(174.5)=349K, so the Kelvin of a ladder is 398K. 10 ladders are equal to the Kelvin of Canis Majoris VY, so 349K(10)=3490K. With this, I can conclude that the size of bigfoot's toes are at least 25cm in size.

    Click This for Stuff About Building Things
    Yes, my username is from that anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satania
    Look, I quoted someone's post!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satania View Post
    You have 10 ladders and your friend threw 2 apples to the roof. We all know the apples are very important to measuring temperature, the apples have heated up to 2 Kelvin due to Canis Majoris VY, which is 174.5 times less than the temperature of ladders. 2K(174.5)=349K, so the Kelvin of a ladder is 398K. 10 ladders are equal to the Kelvin of Canis Majoris VY, so 349K(10)=3490K. With this, I can conclude that the size of bigfoot's toes are at least 25cm in size.
    That's a really detailed answer, too bad the answer is still wrong
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Who's Kevin and what's up with his major Canis
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •