Thread: i got banned for no reason pls help me

Exclamation i got banned for no reason pls help me

i email to growtopia support already but didnt reply yet

i got banned for no reason!! :
    i was buying rayman that time when i was trding with other player
    i got banned for no reason i did not break any rules and didnt visit any dropgames or csn etc. if anyone/ mods see this please help me up i got banned for 730 days just for no reason if i did something wrong pls let me know please please

growid : oceanofgame

Exclamation Banned

If u have a 730 day ban means ur suspended

how come i got suspended please help i didnt break any rules

You'll have to wait until the support desk replies to you with an explanation of your ban as there's nothing that can be done through forums. Don't forget to make a detailed explanation so your whole situation would be solved much faster.

I would also like to remind you to read The Growtopian Code because ban discussions are not allowed in forums. And do not make false claims as you might get permanently suspended from the game itself as well as in forums. Always be honest and truthful as it will benefit your case more than lying about it (not saying you do that).

Being banned for that long means that you've made some serious violations that got you into this mess. I don't think that it just came up randomly for no reason. Please don't hide anything as it will only get your situation worse than it is now. Good luck.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

thank you so much for helping me ill just wait for support to reply me
    i swear im not hiding anything i was just buying rayman and boom

how does someone buy a rayman and get permanently banned for that lol.

i swear kids always do that, they just say they didnt do anything and when the support finally replies and says what they did, the kid just says ''tHaT wAs mY brOtHeR''
    Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZStepXD View Post
    how does someone buy a rayman and get permanently banned for that lol.

i swear kids always do that, they just say they didnt do anything and when the support finally replies and says what they did, the kid just says ''tHaT wAs mY brOtHeR''
    Some people have trouble to properly explain how it happened and others... well as you said.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

As stated above, your ban is technically permanent, and bans that are permanent are very rarely undone. However, you can still appeal it if you feel it was wrongly given.

If you feel that your ban was wrongly delivered you can follow this link, and it will take you to the support page. You'll be able to contact support directly here, but please note that you will need to make an Ubisoft account using your in-game email. Once you have an account, you can then contact support.

I'm also pretty sure emailing support now isn't a thing. The website I linked above is the only way to receive support now, as far as I am aware. You should also read the Growtopian Code, which was linked above. If you play on a mobile device, there may be a different way to reach support in-game. I'd check your settings, I imagine that's where it would hide.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    As stated above, your ban is technically permanent, and bans that are permanent are very rarely undone. However, you can still appeal it if you feel it was wrongly given.

If you feel that your ban was wrongly delivered you can follow this link, and it will take you to the support page. You'll be able to contact support directly here, but please note that you will need to make an Ubisoft account using your in-game email. Once you have an account, you can then contact support.

I'm also pretty sure emailing support now isn't a thing. The website I linked above is the only way to receive support now, as far as I am aware. You should also read the Growtopian Code, which was linked above. If you play on a mobile device, there may be a different way to reach support in-game. I'd check your settings, I imagine that's where it would hide.
    Thank you, Cloverlord! To clarify, please refrain from discussing bans in the forums. Thanks!

Closing thread.
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430