Thread: Ender Chest like item

Lesser Wizard

Default Ender Chest like item

Since we can't have more than 196 inventory item slots, maybe we should have some sort of Ender Chest like item (not actually called Ender Chest). It would be able to hold up to 36 items and you can not trade the contents of it to another player, since it requires having a block to be accessed.

Recipe: Obsidian + Treasure Chest or (if you want rarer) Black Wallpaper + Treasure Chest

You access it by using the Wrench. It pops up with a GUI which has 36 item slots you can go through. The inventory items will be linked to your player data, not the block itself.

We haven't had many spliceable items in the past year or so, so you're pretty much gaining two gems with one jump.

Placing items in the chest will work like this. First, you select the slot where you want the item to be placed. You then select an item. Then, you specify the amount to store.

You could also reuse some of the functionality of Storage Boxes.

Edit: I got post numbers 555000 and 555444.. Nice!

Lesser Wizard

bUwmpers gonna go bump bump bump

2 words. Duplication exploit
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post

Recipe: Obsidian + Treasure Chest or (if you want rarer) Black Wallpaper + Treasure Chest
    i dont agree with this recipe,why?

cuz if ubisoft created a beast (aka op items likr rayman fist and magplant),ecomany will be unstable cuz this is super useful,small price but large benefits,which is very unbalanced

how this make ecomany ubstable?

people just mass this item, and ofc,many buy it cuz its very useful,but many will not buy it,so while at the start it will be unbalanced until its balanced and then it slowly get unbalanced

so...

at the first the demand is very high,

at somewhat 2 or 4 weeks ,it will be balanced cuz there are many selling and buying it

and then since too many buy it,demand slowly lowens (i think it will not happen),while many are massing those,

soo it will be very cheap in 6 weeks

i cant correctly predict the ecomany,but thats what i predicted

dont forgot to take a grain of salt and sugar

suggestion : the violet version of comet seed (i forgot lol) + any rare item related to chest,
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme